The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

Yeah haha i seen the way u guys trim ....@mittenmedgrow calls it the Colorado trim jib haha

I don't trim at harvest! But I keep all the weed for myself so I'm happy to trim as I smoke which makes it a lot more pleasant lol.

Last time I flogged it I ended up buying it back for more money and worse weed than I got rid lol so fuck off mates find another sucker to bleed dry!

mancdank

mancdank

I know from experience with my dealers that in UK trimming is considered optional lol if it's dry it's a miracle ha ha ha.

If you live in North Wales also you need to piss on your weed to give it that authentic taste!

I've been collecting the twigs to build a log cabin out of lol.
Ffs your not 1 of them that moans about twig and leaf are u :) I mean u don't take your banana skin back or tea bags when your done lol :)

mancdank

mancdank

Be interesting to see what my people make of the smoke. They are fussy fuckers. I don't think it will cut the mustard but we will see.
Having all the strains that u guys have running any pheno of blues cheese or anything in between is nothing short of a crime like a real crime not like a made up 1 like weed is illegal :) imo of coarse :)

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Be interesting to see what my people make of the smoke. They are fussy fuckers. I don't think it will cut the mustard but we will see.
most people seem to like it tbh, goes quick enough lol, just aint a big enough yielder for me tbh, dropped from 2-3 oz a plant down to 1.5-2oz etc

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Having all the strains that u guys have running any pheno of blues cheese or anything in between is nothing short of a crime like a real crime not like a made up 1 like weed is illegal :) imo of coarse :)

??? didnt make much sense lol

mancdank

mancdank

most people seem to like it tbh, goes quick enough lol, just aint a big enough yielder for me tbh, dropped from 2-3 oz a plant down to 1.5-2oz etc
Shit thing about good strains that we had a awesome big bud x northern lights made off some guy from Yorkshire now I know big bud and awesome should never be in the same sentence but this fucker had crystals like nobody had ever seen at the time most people were still smoking bush and solid but yea the same thing happend the yield just got worse and worse no matter how much love u gave it same thing happend with the proper cheese we had

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Shit thing about good strains that we had a awesome big bud x northern lights made off some guy from Yorkshire now I know big bud and awesome should never be in the same sentence but this fucker had crystals like nobody had ever seen at the time most people were still smoking bush and solid but yea the same thing happend the yield just got worse and worse no matter how much love u gave it same thing happend with the proper cheese we had

Funnily enough the highest yielding plant ive ever had was northern lights lol, wish i hadnt lost it tbh

Desertboy

Desertboy

The smelliest plant I had was trainwreck, I had a tent with 15 Blue cheese (Which stank) I added 1 TW and you could not smell the blue cheese lol

Trainwreck made me dribble lol it lived up to it's name not sure who's it was was a clone I was gifted.

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

The smelliest plant I had was trainwreck, I had a tent with 15 Blue cheese (Which stank) I added 1 TW and you could not smell the blue cheese lol

Trainwreck made me dribble lol it lived up to it's name not sure who's it was was a clone I was gifted.
Train wreck we had was a massive yielder

Desertboy

Desertboy

Train wreck we had was a massive yielder

My clone wasn't a good yielder BUT that easily could have been my fault I was new to growing then and I seem to remember I fucked the TW up good and proper lol.

The good old days 30C+ lights on and 5C lights off the perfect environment ha ha ha.

mancdank

mancdank

My clone wasn't a good yielder BUT that easily could have been my fault I was new to growing then and I seem to remember I fucked the TW up good and proper lol.

The good old days 30C+ lights on and 5C lights off the perfect environment ha ha ha.
I don't think it will like your system bro the buds are real long and heavy

Desertboy

Desertboy

I don't think it will like your system bro the buds are real long and heavy

Not an issue just add a 2nd net for support and bend the bud sideways in the scrog net :) I was told there was no way I could grow this BC in the vertical but I really liked the smoke so never say die :)

I can contort any bitch into my vertical ha ha ha.

Except of course a 16 weeker 8 footer lol.

mancdank

mancdank

Not an issue just add a 2nd net for support and bend the bud sideways in the scrog net :) I was told there was no way I could grow this BC in the vertical but I really liked the smoke so never say die :)

I can contort any bitch into my vertical ha ha ha.

Except of course a 16 weeker 8 footer lol.
Maybe ask limo how long the limo ams takes to flower I'm sure he's mentioned once :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom