The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEMPP

HEMPP

wow some of those old ic mag guys are still having real trouble keeping mildew at bay just had me a catchup, must be spending more on systemic,s than nutrients OUCH. hey was anyone ever unfortunate to receive a mildew ridden jacksang cut that rollitlarge handed out? i know sab had to bin it half way thru the grow,ultimately so did i, lucky there wasnt i some ppl ey sharing shit like that with ppl, no morrels,if its not mildew its broad mites, i dont know i wish them luck, no really i do lol

Last edited:
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alright fellas...just had to do a little run to test me new gear out, loving this little vac system lol
20160208 134408

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Im so glad i got that trimpal man.....at least makes it a change of pace.....what normally takes 48hrs takes 6 now ahhhh hahahahahaha
Can't fault you bro with all you have to do its either hire people to trim or get a machine and a machine ain't gonna slack or pinch your bud is it lol has it got a kief catcher in it or anything or could you make a contraption u could fit under the drum?

Desertboy

Desertboy

Im so glad i got that trimpal man.....at least makes it a change of pace.....what normally takes 48hrs takes 6 now ahhhh hahahahahaha

I know from experience with my dealers that in UK trimming is considered optional lol if it's dry it's a miracle ha ha ha.

If you live in North Wales also you need to piss on your weed to give it that authentic taste!

I've been collecting the twigs to build a log cabin out of lol.

G gnome

G gnome

I know from experience with my dealers that in UK trimming is considered optional lol if it's dry it's a miracle ha ha ha.

If you live in North Wales also you need to piss on your weed to give it that authentic taste!

Yeah haha i seen the way u guys trim ....@mittenmedgrow calls it the Colorado trim jib haha

Limonene

Limonene

Haha log cabins I remember those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom