The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

i would like the blue berry.im trying to chase down some decent BB.i ran the DP bb years ago and they were fairly poor and that put me off but since joining here and hearing other peoples experiences it seems theres a lot of good bb lines out there.i was looking at PNWR blue alien but its out of stock on stax.

H

happy b

Have any of you guys heard of RELENTLESS GENETICS?its a guy who calls himself Relentless (obviously) company.im pretty sure hes a member here.anyway the genetix he,s dropping tomoro night on another site is unbeleivable.if anyones needing beans they should really check em out.their reasonably priced aswell.

R

RobbieP

Have any of you guys heard of RELENTLESS GENETICS?its a guy who calls himself Relentless (obviously) company.im pretty sure hes a member here.anyway the genetix he,s dropping tomoro night on another site is unbeleivable.if anyones needing beans they should really check em out.their reasonably priced aswell.

Ive got relentless genetics wifi , fire og and fire cookies ;)

R

RobbieP

Right lads fuck it gonna set up a 15 / 20 plant 12/12 from seed multi strain sog.
I dunno if i should use 1 seed per strain or 2 ... there all regs so im deffo gonna get some males .... 1 seed per strain means more strains but im guessing a higher male ratio .... what you lot think ? 1 or 2 ??

H

happy b

Ive got relentless genetics wifi , fire og and fire cookies ;)
The fire cookies look fuckin awesome as does the relentless wifi and fire og.dis you see his cherry cookies?its a special fire cookies pheno?it looks awesome aswell.he put up plenty of pics on the other forum and a HUGE list of really amazing gear tthe guys got some EXCELLENT crosses.when u goin to pop yours Robbie?if i had $$$ id be right in there 2morro Night.

H

happy b

Right lads fuck it gonna set up a 15 / 20 plant 12/12 from seed multi strain sog.
I dunno if i should use 1 seed per strain or 2 ... there all regs so im deffo gonna get some males .... 1 seed per strain means more strains but im guessing a higher male ratio .... what you lot think ? 1 or 2 ??
I dont usually put on any less than 3 seeds of a reg strain.this is were the fems come in real handy.wen trying to work out how many fems u need and how many beans to pop to get em or if u only want one female of a strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom