The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

I got the pump i ordered the day.just got to take it to the grow room and see if it fits.it looks like it will.and the replacement pump from turbo klones on its way but fuck knows how long thats gonni take.atleast i can clone my guava dawgz now and get em into flower.and my yetis f3 and goji & synergy.and glue and cookies.prays the lord as this pump debacle was holding everything up.

Relax

Relax

Couldn't help myself ordered my oil slick pad (massive one) n tube to blast my bho but didn't have enough coins for the temp gun but I should be grand as I'll do a water purge n then put the rest on low, placed on my slick pad laid in my crock pot that I usually use for the cannabis butter.

R

RobbieP

I got the pump i ordered the day.just got to take it to the grow room and see if it fits.it looks like it will.and the replacement pump from turbo klones on its way but fuck knows how long thats gonni take.atleast i can clone my guava dawgz now and get em into flower.and my yetis f3 and goji & synergy.and glue and cookies.prays the lord as this pump debacle was holding everything up.

Hows the guava dawgz? Im growin some guava dubstar at minute ... :)

H

happy b

Hows the guava dawgz? Im growin some guava dubstar at minute ... :)
holy smokes guva dubstar?i liked the look of that and the alien fire fruit.iv got the thunderbud and thunderbud haze(although theres almost zero sativa influence).
i havnt ran my guava dawgz yet.they were 3 reg freebies i got from DWO so im assuming f2 atleast.all 3 were female which is bloody typical as i was hoping for a male to make more GD with.once i get cuttings off em and im sure theyr rooting ill flip em.
heres the biggest guava dawg out the 3.iv just had ot sitting NEXT to a cfl.not under it.theyr too tall and the light is far too low but coz my TK broke while i was taking the cuts a month ago theyv just been outgrowing the light but the tops are still growing ok and theyr going to be taken as cuts anyway.
20150430 142635

R

RobbieP

holy smokes guva dubstar?i liked the look of that and the alien fire fruit.iv got the thunderbud and thunderbud haze(although theres almost zero sativa influence).
i havnt ran my guava dawgz yet.they were 3 reg freebies i got from DWO so im assuming f2 atleast.all 3 were female which is bloody typical as i was hoping for a male to make more GD with.once i get cuttings off em and im sure theyr rooting ill flip em.
heres the biggest guava dawg out the 3.iv just had ot sitting NEXT to a cfl.not under it.theyr too tall and the light is far too low but coz my TK broke while i was taking the cuts a month ago theyv just been outgrowing the light but the tops are still growing ok and theyr going to be taken as cuts anyway.View attachment 511164

Yes mate , from holy smoke, i got sent them as testers for the owner of holy smoke, tbh they dont seem to be doing great.
Slow veggin and always N hungry no matter how much u feed them. I have 5 on the go at the minute all unsexed and all 5 seem the same regarding the nutes ... we shall see :)

G dawg looks good matey ... how old are they ? Should get a good selection of snips ;)

H

happy b

Yes mate , from holy smoke, i got sent them as testers for the owner of holy smoke, tbh they dont seem to be doing great.
Slow veggin and always N hungry no matter how much u feed them. I have 5 on the go at the minute all unsexed and all 5 seem the same regarding the nutes ... we shall see :)

G dawg looks good matey ... how old are they ? Should get a good selection of snips ;)

Not sure why that would be with the slow veg and N hungry.the holysmoke gear i ran were brand new.
these guava dawgz are over 4 months old.iv taken cuts off it in that pic.i threw em all away in disgust wen the kloner broke.got it going now though.
Theres loads i want to pop lmao thats the reason im leaning towards 1 plant per strain ...
I might do 10 diff purp crosses and 10 crosses with cookie or chem in them ... any males ill save then for some new breeding crosses lol...
Sounds like a plan Robbie

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alright lads how are we? Just got internet back online at last....well fuck me did I have some fun last night with that bloody bulb I ain't even going into it...but got a new one today so at 9 o'clock we'll see if everything A ok....got a council electricity check next week so gotta take ebeytbing down for the night gonna be a rest pain they will only be 1 week in flower tho so not too bad just a shame I got 16 of em to shift lol

Last edited:
R

RobbieP

Thats a fuckin pain pal ... gotta move ya sog for the day ...

Did u get a new ballast or bulb in the end then bro?

R

RobbieP

Not sure why that would be with the slow veg and N hungry.the holysmoke gear i ran were brand new.
these guava dawgz are over 4 months old.iv taken cuts off it in that pic.i threw em all away in disgust wen the kloner broke.got it going now though.

these holy smoke seeds are brand new aswell so no idea !
4 months veg! Damn i wouldn't of been able to hold off that long lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Gonna be a reet pain but sooner rather than later ay they'll only be there an hour tops as well lol....eneded up getting a new ballast lol and today got a new bulb so gonna install it all in about 10 mins and I rekon all will be good

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Well Yeh alls working sound now...heres a bit of advice lads never buy a 1000 watt bulb over the internet off a dodgy Irish fella lol.....so just been and checked again tempos are at 26.2 and she's lit up ta fuck the girls are gonna love it

Relax

Relax

Loool it worked for u at first..I'd blame the first ballast can't be me we're lucky n all that carry on...rub my nuts, you'll get 5 yrs good luck

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Haha fuck knows but the screw fixing on the bulb welded itself to the inside if my hood last night I was sweating like a nuns cunts trying yo prise it out nearly broke my hood, I'm suprised u couldn't feel your ears burning lool....alls sweet now tho man spent £50 on a new bulb ffs but its looking good man hopefully make a nice increase on yield

Relax

Relax

Haha fuck knows but the screw fixing on the bulb welded itself to the inside if my hood last night I was sweating like a nuns cunts trying yo prise it out nearly broke my hood, I'm suprised u couldn't feel your ears burning lool....alls sweet now tho man spent £50 on a new bulb ffs but its looking good man hopefully make a nice increase on yield
Suppose your sample will be a little bigger than expected lol..not 2 much now haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom