• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

im
going to use a dinachem plamnt tio blast oil.next week. dinachems amazing.taste ,smells on point.easy to grow.+ only a 8,weeker.big yeilds.i got the b.b.h.p im putting in today n skywalker kush.im gonna dedicate all,but best colas to oil.i make nice shatter, i never had budder? wax yes but bluedream wax.
Best shatter I've ever had was ams I don't know if it had summat to do with the rig they had in the shop but wow my mouth waters now thinking about it lol

Y

youngjigga

The russians lost most! OVER 24,MILLION ,CIVILIONS:(THATS FUCKED UP .
Surely the biggest insult though is that we are letting our freedoms that they fought for disappear because of fear and indifference.

The most evil words in the English language are "Only if you have something to hide" they are used daily to destroy our liberty.

"Those that trade temporary safety for liberty deserve neither!"

UK and US suffered very low casualty rates during ww2 UK lost less than 1% US less than 1/3% of the population this is very very low when compared to other countries in Europe or Asia.

mancdank

mancdank

The russians lost most! OVER 24,MILLION ,CIVILIONS:(THATS FUCKED UP .
I watched a documentary about how all that shit started and basically it was saying that Germans envy over England was what caused all of it they was saying that Germany wanted what we had and was amazed how we managed to take India with so few troops and there idea was to try and take Russia hoping for a similar but hey we all know how that turned out lol

Y

youngjigga

they say hitler ,shot himself.+ poison.nah man.that cunt had a heart attack.when he got hit up to pay british gas to pay his bill.just fell over dead.the bill was huge.
I watched a documentary about how all that shit started and basically it was saying that Germans envy over England was what caused all of it they was saying that Germany wanted what we had and was amazed how we managed to take India with so few troops and there idea was to try and take Russia hoping for a similar but hey we all know how that turned out lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Best shatter I've ever had was ams I don't know if it had summat to do with the rig they had in the shop but wow my mouth waters now thinking about it lol
Was it an enail? When dialed I just love the flavor as well:)

H

hairy balls

Night all. Washed out . too much heavy talk fir me here tonight. I'm no history professor and won't claim to be so cant participate. I just thank daily for all the lives that were lost on both sad ww occasions. My life could be so different now.
Anyway I'm off to get my Mrs to lube up my unfrozen pork sausage out the freezer ready for a night of passion. .
.(glad it's n ot a bratwurst,I'm a bit of a puss when it comes to spice ) . Night all.

yeh im a bit of a wuss for currys myself. give me good old fashioned english pub grub anyday;)

PS to anyone else anybody know if there any legit cuts floating around the east anglia area? dont get me wrong ive a few solid keepers from my own selections but are elites or clone only,s any different? after all there selections just the same. only thing i can find is white cheese but didnt rate it.:)

G gnome

G gnome

What kind of tube do u use ghetto,? im still disApointed with my oil yeilds :(very low! i e ,2,grams of 50+60+ g of sugar leaf.im getting a glass tube soon.hope it helps cos i love oil on the mornings.lol
He uses a toilet paper roll
im
going to use a dinachem plamnt tio blast oil.next week. dinachems amazing.taste ,smells on point.easy to grow.+ only a 8,weeker.big yeilds.i got the b.b.h.p im putting in today n skywalker kush.im gonna dedicate all,but best colas to oil.i make nice shatter, i never had budder? wax yes but bluedream wax.
Yep

R3LaX

R3LaX

If ur paranoid with butane (no need to be unless you're clinically retarded.) I'd suggest dry sifting shits simple n u get a great return...it's better than bubble hash as some terpenes are water soluble and it's alot easier n once u go below 75 microns ur in awesome bubble hash town..taste better n u can smoke it right away.

Just double checked the water soluble terpene n that was false there aren't any water soluble terpenes ..youtube was wrong..OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom