The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax

Relax

very cool.its hard to eat every 2,hours aint it. yeah i am like naturally a small ,rake,like guy:)haha.soo!. i use sustinon! yeah a steroid! BUT SO WHAT. i do it propperlly.i get my 5,kg bag of vanilla flavour ,complete protein powder ,from XXX .LOL haha,i only walked in as i thaught!XXX:) COOL A SEX SHOP.LOL. :)J.K.LOL.BUT AVACADO EH.I DONT LIKE THEM.I HAD SINGAPORE CHICKEN LAST NIGHT.:) THATS LUSH.SOUNDS LIKE U DOING EVERYTHINK SPOT ON MAN. SAME AS YOU I GOT HOME GYM.WITH EVERY THING I NEED TO TARGET DIFF PARTS OF MY BODY. IM ONLY MISSING A ,LEG,MACHINE? OR W,E THE FUCK THEY CALL IT.I LIVE ON THE MOORES THO SO I PUT 4, BUILDING BRICKS IN MY HAVASACK AND WALK THEM MOORES.RUN UP THE HIGH PARTS. IM LIKE? 5,FT 8?ish. but ive made sure no one wants to fuck with me.its due tonearly getting jacked for my grow! so now they see a HUGE! DIFF IN ME ,there nice to me now:). idiots eh.but ill be doing the avacados. the p nut butters 100% amazing.
peace.good luck.
c.c.
and sorry if i rambled:)I ALLWAYS Do.ha,but yea im just happy to be alive! we had a bad! car crash on friday. sorry fellas but i wont be as ACTIVE TILL I RELISE IM ,NOT DEAD:)LOL. im safe! but my heads fucked atm cos of it man.
anyway.RELAX, GHETTO GROWER.MY HOMIE HAPPY B:) + W 76! TAKE IT EASY LADS.SORRY IF I MISSED UR NAME.I THINK U KNOW WHY? I.E THE CRASH.
PEACE.
A LOST FOR WORDS C.C:)
Haha you mad fucker lol if done correctly I consider steroids fairly safe n have been tempted quite a few times to jump on that train but wanna leave it off till I'm in my mid to late 30s or had at least one kid.
Ah man get into the avocado buzz, throw half into the blender with some milk n your protein powder, it'll mask the taste! Avocado is 2 awesome to skip man so give ut a go.
For legs get your dumbbells in each hand n squat + forward lunges n for the calves have the dumbells in hand n simply start on flat feet, then slowly raise yourself onto your tippy toes n slowly back down (I allow 3 seconds between each movement so nice n slow( always nice n slow,negatives are your friend.
Sorry to hear about the crash man, fuck that for a buzz!

chuckchill

chuckchill

its cool.im just shocked cos to look at the mess.her big 4+4, really it looks like someone would be dead. she rolled her car. shes accepted it was her fault .txting! cunt .nearly killed me + my closest freind. there wasnt even a drop of blood on her. my pals,nice car?. had old air bags n i was stuck.i couldnt tell if all the wet betty etc was mine?or me pals blood.oh man. and police had to come etc was my main problem.. thank god no one was really hurt tho.but im claiming on her.fuking right i am. bitch nearly killed us man.another funny one.my pals golf turbo.this years thio:-). NEVER HAD HARDLY OWT WRONG APART FROM MY SIDE THAT GOT HIT? cant work that out!.
Haha you mad fucker lol if done correctly I consider steroids fairly safe n have been tempted quite a few times to jump on that train but wanna leave it off till I'm in my mid to late 30s or had at least one kid.
Ah man get into the avocado buzz, throw half into the blender with some milk n your protein powder, it'll mask the taste! Avocado is 2 awesome to skip man so give ut a go.
For legs get your dumbbells in each hand n squat + forward lunges n for the calves have the dumbells in hand n simply start on flat feet, then slowly raise yourself onto your tippy toes n slowly back down (I allow 3 seconds between each movement so nice n slow( always nice n slow,negatives are your friend.
Sorry to hear about the crash man, fuck that for a buzz!

chuckchill

chuckchill

I
Will do in a bit..it's a flattened bit but I'll handle her n let her soften to get a money shot for you! Spains got really well priced hahash. Got thw zero zero with some left over coins from my wax.
d fight someone right now for some wax,or shatter. you cant get it here:(,shame cos id pay!i know what its worth.its fuking ezxpensive meh.id still buy some tho.
c.c

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Morning lads sorry to hear about the crash mate they can proper shake u up can't they. I went to check on me ladies before lights out earlier and stubbed me little toe on me bed I've about took the nail off ffs not happy with myself, instant regret lol so that's me hobbling round for the day

G gnome

G gnome

Ouch
Morning lads sorry to hear about the crash mate they can proper shake u up can't they. I went to check on me ladies before lights out earlier and stubbed me little toe on me bed I've about took the nail off ffs not happy with myself, instant regret lol so that's me hobbling round for the day
In another life i was a carpenter.
One time i was beating on something w my big framing hammer and accidentally hit my foot lol. When i took my boot off my sock was soaked in blood. Then when i took my sock off my pinky nail came off w it.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Ouc
ouch.that fuking kills.lol.haha.:-) sorry. im cool man ta .lucky as fuck but cool. hows the terpinator serving you g.g? happy says u like it?. i just got some to try. does it really work good?.
c.c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom