The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chuckchill

chuckchill

I'm disgusted in myself man they don't let me wear my slippers!! Fucking diabolical bastards lol no longer a man of leasure now buuut my smoke lasts me alot longer now that I'm not a man of leasure anymore n I don't really have to sell any..buuut @ our prices I can't help myself sometimes fucking sorted a mate for 1.8gs for 50e..sweeeeet
1.8! for 50? lol.sos bro its just i do 2.5,for 20!. its crazy that like.but SWEET THO.if i done that!no one would come back.BUT?AM I DAFT FOR BEING GENEROUS? I THINK IM TAKING MY WEIGHTS DOWN.I TAKE 220+ FOR OZ ,S NOT BAD.CHERRY PICKER ,LEE ROY? ALL THA SAME £.220,ON THE OZ 120, ON A HALF.70,ON A Q ETC.THEN THERES ,MATES RATES,LOL.
C.C

chuckchill

chuckchill

i pay 10% for 14,blues.scotlands crazy.lol. god id be a millionare ljivin up there.
c.c
N those are mates rates lol I was giving 3gs for 50 for a while but they all thought they were qs n what not so had to cut it down a bit not to arouse suspicion loool

The smoke around here is sprayed so my 1.8 looks big compared to most deals n I slung out two this week to cover my bong n shit n might do a few more but probably won't once I've my shit ordered...heck a strip of vals (14) goes for 40e! So you can see the possible margins over here..not even asked about roods but I bet that shits ridiculously over priced.

chuckchill

chuckchill

sos to say in open forum but thats the one happy:-) 50? for 1.8!IS JUST PURE GREED.ALL 2,SHADY JOINTS WORTH FOR FUCKING 50! THE REAL IDIOT THO IS HIS ,PAL! IMHO. ID SAY TAKE IT AND STICK IT MATE THANKS. NOO DISS TO THE 1.8,GUY AT ALL.NI FLAMES ETC BUT ,SHAME ON YOU:-)
C.C
He cant be much of a mate if you charged him double!50e is more or less double right?i giv my pals that for £10.thats if i charge em atall.they fuckin love it.i wish some cunt had did that for me wen i had fuck all but no,i had to pay £20 for 1.5/2 g of absoloute garbage.i finally found a guy who had decent quality but the prices wer just as bad.

chuckchill

chuckchill

sounds like your wall out lets cant handle it? idk but ,3!times:-) uv got a lot of free grow gear owed to you mate.if ya hydro guys a stand up fella?
c.c
Right so bought a new ballast this morning and the cunt switches off after a min now this is the 3rd different ballast 3rd different make do u think it could be the bulb I'm using? Yes relax that fucking eye hortilux bulb! I ain't got a clue I'm baffled man just had to hook the 600 back up I'm not happy and very stressed need a big fatty asap

chuckchill

chuckchill

check out UNDER GROUND ORIGINALS .BLUES.BLUE LINE.I GOT KILLER SKUNK.EVERY PIP WAS PURE B.B DOM.TO THE MAX.JUST SOME MORE INDY DOM SOME MORE SAT IN EM.BUT ,EVERY ,SEED! HIT THE OVER 1,G P.W MARK:-)
C.C
i would like the blue berry.im trying to chase down some decent BB.i ran the DP bb years ago and they were fairly poor and that put me off but since joining here and hearing other peoples experiences it seems theres a lot of good bb lines out there.i was looking at PNWR blue alien but its out of stock on stax.

chuckchill

chuckchill

2,of each gets my vote.
c.c
Right lads fuck it gonna set up a 15 / 20 plant 12/12 from seed multi strain sog.
I dunno if i should use 1 seed per strain or 2 ... there all regs so im deffo gonna get some males .... 1 seed per strain means more strains but im guessing a higher male ratio .... what you lot think ? 1 or 2 ??

chuckchill

chuckchill

P
Theres loads i want to pop lmao thats the reason im leaning towards 1 plant per strain ...
I might do 10 diff purp crosses and 10 crosses with cookie or chem in them ... any males ill save then for some new breeding crosses lol...
purple strains did someone just holla?:-) im sure.ANYWAY I KNOW I JUST HEARD PURPLE:-)lol.haha, good luck man.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

Lol! fuck .i had mine on tuesday of last week. only my veg tent in that seperate room!but i just lefed it there covered over:-)lol. fuck takin it down.he wasnt there to check my tent out! just do his work on boiler!. i.e LOOKING ,AWAY FROM THE TENT:-) .lol. about a year ago the armed police smashed my door of! WRONG DOOR/NOT FOR ME.THEY FOUND MY BLUES.TENTS UP:( + FULL O B.DREAM.OMG.THEY JUST FUCKED OF MAN!I THAUGHT YEAH ONLY COS YOUR LOOKIN FOR A ,ARMED ROBBER? WAIT TILL TOMOZ!THEYL BE BACK. NA:-) NO FUCKING SHIT. I WOULDNT TELL YAS IF I WAS A GRASS EH! THINK ABOUT IT IM JUST SHARIN WHAT HAPPENED. THEY ONLY ASKED IF MY BLUES WERE,BOUGHT?:-) I TOLD EM.YES,THEY PUT THEM BACK AND SAID SORRY N FUCKED OF? OVER A YR AGO:-). I MUST ADMIT I DID DESERVE A ,BREAK! AS IN ONLY 4,PLANTS.BUT THE POINT IT.THEY JUST LET IT SLIDE!WEIRD EH.
C.C
Alright lads how are we? Just got internet back online at last....well fuck me did I have some fun last night with that bloody bulb I ain't even going into it...but got a new one today so at 9 o'clock we'll see if everything A ok....got a council electricity check next week so gotta take ebeytbing down for the night gonna be a rest pain they will only be 1 week in flower tho so not too bad just a shame I got 16 of em to shift lol

H

happy b

P
purple strains did someone just holla?:) im sure.ANYWAY I KNOW I JUST HEARD PURPLE:)lol.haha, good luck man.
c.c
You want purple?check these buggers...
gsc s2
20150512 204208
sick meds green crack s1
20150414 225417
Snowdog x afghan
20141108 221657

chuckchill

chuckchill

Holy shit.i wish my seed collection was like it was 5,year ago:-) i literally aint got one ATM:-) i will soon tho.you guys watch.ill get it sorted!. again.my passions came right back again.im HOPING? i can proove myself.over time and get a cut of the cherry picker gifted or id pay GOOD £! I LOVE IT.
C.C
proove my games worth it,cloning etc.yeilds.the guy might give me ANOTHER CHANCE?who knows.
c.c
Fire og bx
Wifi
Fire cookies
Gsc forum cut x exo
strawberry frost
Cindy99
Romulan
BMF
Jack the ripper
Cookie monster
black rose
Exo x nl#5
Special edward
Tranquil elephantizer
Box of chocolate
Black sour bubble x psycosis
Blood line
Gorilla Priest
Purple haze x c99
Dog x quarkle
Ak47 x ice grapefruit

H

happy b

Lol! fuck .i had mine on tuesday of last week. only my veg tent in that seperate room!but i just lefed it there covered over:)lol. fuck takin it down.he wasnt there to check my tent out! just do his work on boiler!. i.e LOOKING ,AWAY FROM THE TENT:) .lol. about a year ago the armed police smashed my door of! WRONG DOOR/NOT FOR ME.THEY FOUND MY BLUES.TENTS UP:( + FULL O B.DREAM.OMG.THEY JUST FUCKED OF MAN!I THAUGHT YEAH ONLY COS YOUR LOOKIN FOR A ,ARMED ROBBER? WAIT TILL TOMOZ!THEYL BE BACK. NA:) NO FUCKING SHIT. I WOULDNT TELL YAS IF I WAS A GRASS EH! THINK ABOUT IT IM JUST SHARIN WHAT HAPPENED. THEY ONLY ASKED IF MY BLUES WERE,BOUGHT?:) I TOLD EM.YES,THEY PUT THEM BACK AND SAID SORRY N FUCKED OF? OVER A YR AGO:). I MUST ADMIT I DID DESERVE A ,BREAK! AS IN ONLY 4,PLANTS.BUT THE POINT IT.THEY JUST LET IT SLIDE!WEIRD EH.
C.C
They couldnt do anything because they didnt have a warrent for u or your house.in other words it was an illegal search and you wouldv walked had it gone to court.

chuckchill

chuckchill

It is bro.ive went thru 50,seeds of her.shes fucking lush.yeilds like crazy.hardly ni stretch,loads of leaves like. but massive yeilds of lemons:-) or?the cherry pheno of which ive only EVERVhad 1,plant of:( so its hard to find but soo worth it.
c.c
I thought jack the ripper was a tga strain?one of theyr best ones i think.

chuckchill

chuckchill

its good to know theres great smoke in our country like . even if we keep it so we can stay away from the shit people sell! you guys are doing great work. im pretty gutted iv got no blooming plants to show yous:(. gimme a min tho and ill put my stuff up. bad or good!. but ive learnt a lot just of you guys so cheers.
c.c

H

happy b

check out UNDER GROUND ORIGINALS .BLUES.BLUE LINE.I GOT KILLER SKUNK.EVERY PIP WAS PURE B.B DOM.TO THE MAX.JUST SOME MORE INDY DOM SOME MORE SAT IN EM.BUT ,EVERY ,SEED! HIT THE OVER 1,G P.W MARK:)
C.C
Sounds nice cc.will check that out.thanks.was also lookinv at canna ventures triple nova.its a blackberry kush bx male pollinating the TK cut.or connisuers fem triangle kush cookies.i,ll let youse work out the lineage of that on your own but theyr like £15 per bean.disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom