The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chuckchill

chuckchill

ill be flipping my gear soon. about 2?more weeks?idk yet. ive got waaay more diff beans on the go atm than i.ever have.theres,like 12,diff strains to pick from for my upcoming run .

G gnome

G gnome

Im def not gonna write u off. Matter of fact ill be sending u good vibes on a daily basis. Everyone gets anxiety its just a matter of how we deal w it. I dont know ur exact reason for the vals but I do know whatever the issue is a ha dful of pills is only a bandaid.

chuckchill

chuckchill

im sat watching auction hunters.lol.theyve just opened a locker FULL OF GROW GEAR:-)LOL.tents new filters bpots.coco.perlite.ionic nutrients.props + lids etc.lol.what a fukin find.ha,only paid 300,for the lot aswell. it was all brand new aswell:-)lol.i wish id of been there.lol.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

thank you bro.really. it means a lot.i am who i am so if peeps dont like it?well im sorry.i get them + the liquid temazepam of my doctor like!BUT?STILL FUCKED UP MATE.IM REALLY SCARED TO STOP USING EM.SEEN AS THEY CAN KILL U N ALL BUT IM GONNA STOP.IV GOT A HANDLE ON IT BUT EVEN THATS NOOO GOOD TO ME MAN.I HAVE TO BUY OTHER PEEPS ASWELL SO IM GONNA STOP BUYIN EXTRAS AT LEAST MAN EH.THANKS FOR SAYIN WAT U HAVE:-) IT REALLY MEANS A LOT.GOOD VIBES EVERY DAY:-)CHEERS DUDE.KEEP ON ROCKING BRO:-)
PEACE.
C.C
Im def not gonna write u off. Matter of fact ill be sending u good vibes on a daily basis. Everyone gets anxiety its just a matter of how we deal w it. I dont know ur exact reason for the vals but I do know whatever the issue is a ha dful of pills is only a bandaid.

chuckchill

chuckchill

new avatar.thats toni:-). my be all + end all:-)lol. i do love the bitch tho.lol. im lucky to land her lads.lol.i was aiming waay to high tryin to get her:-)lol.BUT! ONLY TOOK ME A YEAR TO LAND HER.HAHA.

H

happy b

the breeder.
Cannassuer genetics? Their triangle kush cookies really caught my eye.theyr EXTREMELY expensive seeds.£15 each.thats $22.50.
@happy b was my math right? Lol
im not sure as i didnt see.get the price and half it then add the half to the price in £ will give u the price in $.not sure on euros though.i dont think ov ever even HAD a bloody euro.

H

happy b

Coniseur genetics. con 420, took me on as an officiall tester.sent me 5,packs of seeds.then ojd! flipped out cos im in uk.never sent no more packs.
.hammer head didnt want to send sour dubb testers to me for that reason but what u have to remember is...if they SELL u seeds that say "souvenir" and "do no germinate in countries were its illegal" thats ok but if they send seeds to the UK for testing and they got caught they could get in big trouble over it.its not worth taking the risk to some people And i get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom