• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobbieP

Oh that melon head sounds nice but the way

Cheers mate, i need to find out what the parents are lol .. im looking forward to this multi strain sog , hoping i get at least 8 ladies out the 15 seeds in ... hoping the black rose is female and the gorilla priest ( gorilla glue x holy grail kush ) well all of em really lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Black black ro o sies in my gaarrrrrrden lool

Yeh man you be loving it come harvest time talk about variety ay...I'm sure I heard someone on the other gaff talking about that melon head it caught my eye then soumds like itll give big fruity nugs lol melon sized nugs

Relax

Relax

Loool cross reference everything he says with Irish (also a sparky) just to be sure he's not winding u up
Your a cunt lol I've just checked on internet and I have dome it right u wind up lool its working anywau ...if u put em both in the same side I might as well just join the cable.....bollocks time for a dab and a joint l
mus

Relax

Relax

Hahaha Iv just seen Bruce Jenners "transformation" to a woman.this world gets more n more fucked by the day im telling you.
Erra he's happy so I say leave him it..might hive the kardashians a little sprinkle of muvh needed compassion

Relax

Relax

Awww yeeah
j9bjy.jpg

chuckchill

chuckchill

kiddy fidler!OMG! whos my money going to.:(
c.c
Who's that fucker who ripped u off? U wanna send him a big bag of dog shit...

Can't buy advanced nutes said I never would after one was done for kiddy fiddling fuck that man its like buying a Gary glitter tape

I'm looking around for this grand finale I've found a couple of uk suppliers that have it in stock so I think on gonna give it bash this round....think it was clockworx who mentioned it and I don't know I just like the sound of it lol sugar peak grand finale I'm sold haha

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Nice glass lax looks mint mate wouldn't mind a go on it :)

I can't remember the exact story cc but one of the co owners was done for messing around with a young girl I mean he could be off the payroll u never know I doubt it tho....I was looking into getting some of their products then read that story so stuck with canna lol I am thinking of giving biobizz another bash tho pureley for the flavs it brings out of your weed

Relax

Relax

Aww man I can't even dab till later on I've fucking work lol but onc I'm home imma have one big ass dab man. Gonna order some concentrates off a few different lads come Friday or Monday maybe an 8th of different. 5 deals to spoil myself haha really looking forward to ordering now haha

chuckchill

chuckchill

Yeah i like the bio bizz line. the flavours are great like u say. im going to run some green planet nutes!they make the terpinator! im gonna get the ,massive,! they say its like a.n bigbud! and u can use it during flush aswell! ill see what the results are first tho. im gonna be of in a min to do a few jobs for ,a couple of peeps n i have to re pot stuff etc.im of to order some packs of gear.its my b.day end of month so my pals buyin me a pack aswell:-)lol. im lookin at green point s stuff.sounds good!. i want some purple up in my jars:-)lol. soo deep purp again!. and defo thunder bud, any one want to chime in with a good purp strain?. is there a purple master kush?.. id love some pk man.omg.i remember now:-) theres purple og# 18? aint there.and purp crack.cant wait.
c.c
Nice glass lax looks mint mate wouldn't mind a go on it :)

I can't remember the exact story cc but one of the co owners was done for messing around with a young girl I mean he could be off the payroll u never know I doubt it tho....I was looking into getting some of their products then read that story so stuck with canna lol I am thinking of giving biobizz another bash tho pureley for the flavs it brings out of your weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom