The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax

Relax

Ever hear about the lad that got a book job for a bet lool he gets so and so muvh each yr he keeps em in, fucking hilarious

H

happy b

Isn't he a right big fucker? About 7ft tall lmao bet they cut 10lb of cock off him
He ,s a fuckin American hero more or less.an Olympic gold medal winner.
i wonder what his wife thinks about it.
imagine your mrs coming into you like "hey honey,iv been thinking...im gonni become a man.im goin to have a sex change.theyr gonni cut off my titties and mold em into a big cock n bawz and blu tack em onto my nat king." Youd be like "huh?oh right,a joke!ha ha.what?not a joke?then im fucking outta here DUDE!"

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Aye dabbing is sooo much better try and he it as low temp as u can an it makes it super tasty man u need to get a carb cap now ;)

I thought it was him happy I seen him in the news a while back he had a smash in a big 4x4 thing and killed the other driver thought he was looking weird in the pics

H

happy b

Aye dabbing is sooo much better try and he it as low temp as u can an it makes it super tasty man u need to get a carb cap now ;)

I thought it was him happy I seen him in the news a while back he had a smash in a big 4x4 thing and killed the other driver thought he was looking weird in the pics
Aww man the guy...wen he was still a guy looked weird as fuck.Everyone knew this was coming with the sex change.i saw it in the news months ago.
i just saw another thread entitled "can i hermaphrobite a male plant female?" Wtf?they must mean "turn" it female.hermaphrodite it female!classic.they should ask Brucie jenner he will know how its done!lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lool turn a male plant female hahaha I've heard it all now did u put em straight? Yeh he's a weird one well u have to be to go doing that ay lol

Yeh man newports good tackle man what u pay for 4 cans? I buy 12 at a time just cuz it works out cheaper lol

Relax

Relax

Lool turn a male plant female hahaha I've heard it all now did u put em straight? Yeh he's a weird one well u have to be to go doing that ay lol

Yeh man newports good tackle man what u pay for 4 cans? I buy 12 at a time just cuz it works out cheaper lol
It's the best butane I can find locally n it's coincidently in a shop literally one min away from me but tis a small shop so 3.20 a can but again shits close n I'm not blasting every week so fuck it

Relax

Relax

Erra he was born like that, just like us being born male n straight he obviously tried to hide/ignore it.
must suck growing up as a man feeling you should be a woman especially for his pro sports days ...must of been a tormenting life leading up to his coming out n surgery.
fair fucks to him..even after the surgery he's got bigger balls than any of us! N think of the good he's doing simply by being so open about it the whole transgender seems getting some much needed attention and understanding.

I'm pretty much pro anything the church is against loool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom