The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigc

Bigc

There is nothing in the third one along btw gents. Just threw some of the cubes in some water and these had germinated well so tada!

Using a battery charger for a laptop to heat the tub slightly. Seems to be working a treat!

johnnyblazed

johnnyblazed

what does everyone on here use for rooting cuts ? ive been having trouble with the root riots and gone back to jiffys to see how they do

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ez clone 60 and plain hose water they usually stay nice and green but it has been getting extremely hot lately and ice bottles just can't cut it, or rather I can't keep enough frozen on time
20150621 000519
they are about 5-7 days from cut
20150711 181738

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Good morning agents Rb & 76.....It always makes me feel a bit melancholy. Grand old war ship. being ignominiously haunted away to scrap... The inevitability of time, don't you think? What do you see?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I plan to bake cookies for a family reunion of my friends, so they can ejoy the wonderful world of 91 without needing to inhale smoke because most do not like smoking period :muted: However they are all old folks like rite around 60 :doctor: some are vegetarians so that's understandable. Hey @Bigc hows the weather in your area today? Is Snowdon far from you? Don't forget to smoke a J on the roof top for some high altitude smoking, it is like your first time every time :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom