The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'm pairing it.with terpinator too I've a litre left to use not sure if I'll buy it again tho but the massive seems good and next time I'm going half dosage see how it goes at least I now know how much the girls can take....I tell ya what tho they are honking up a stink

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

When i first started i was using 5ml/G in veg.
Then after i went through almost 2 gallons and hadnt even harvested a test plant yet, i stopped Terpinator in veg all together.
NOW, i use or have been using :) 30ml/G from the first onset of flowering so usually around 2 weeks or so, when i start seeing
bud formations (usually with no trichomes yet).

So..... pretty much about week 2 is when i start, they get 30ml/G all the way through til flush.
I usually flush somewhere between 10-20 days.

we know their website says " We recommend 15 - 30 ml/Gal for the last 4-6 weeks of flowers, all the way through flush. "
but i dont like using anything other than water when im flushing......who knows... HA
im gonna go take my meds, maybe find some insight on..something....

i see myself doing a future 4 way test:
4 cuts, all the same strain, same everything just cut 1 gets 30ml/g cut 2 will get 10ml/g cut 3 gets 5ml/g and cut 4 gets none.

i dont think i would do this for any other product i use, and im not excited to do this one, but i DO feel like this product will/does make a difference, just figuring out how much to use and not waste a few bottles seems to be the prob.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I'm doing everything different to how I normally do so its hard for me to say but I do like the massive and my buds are just as big some a tad bigger than usual and I'm in 5.5 litre pots when usually I flower in 20's so its looking promising I've been giving them 40ml per 16 litres and that's too strong I've dropped my base nutes half as well more than it says so next time I'm just gonna hit em with,20ml and see how that goes I think I paid £16 for a litre not a bad price for what it does cheaper than topmax and I luuurve the smell don't u think it smells just like play dough ?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hahaha man this due is great just found this awesome tid-bit bit

KAYVAN NOVAK SPEAKS
The Facejacker Speaks: How To Make A Living By Taking The Piss

Quick Bio
We chatted to the man behind the Fonejacker balaclava about how to turn mucking about with mates into a BAFTA-winning format, Terry Tibbs' very own chat show, the Facejacker movie, and how to spin everyday situations in your favour, using nothing but an accent.

Apparently it's all accountable to Kayvan and his mates being, in his own words, "a bunch of pisstakers."

If you need any proof of that, while we were on the phone to him (on the Fone to Fonejacker, even) came this slice of Facejacker's everyday, tinned-food-troubled life:

"If I'm in the supermarket, there will always miraculously appear in my trolley three cans of All Day Breakfast. And a Fray Bentos pie. So I have to take them out and leave them at the checkout. And my mate’ll be laughing. Basically, I take the piss for a living. But that's because all my friends take the piss out of me. "

Sirens is out on DVD now.

How did your big break come about?

Kayvan Novak: I’m still waiting for it to be honest! No, I guess it was Fonejacker that started it all. I’d sent some stuff into Channel 4 back in 2005. They liked it so they brought me and my mates in, and we just developed the pilot that was Fonejacker. And then we did a series, and we won a BAFTA for that, and then we did another series, and then we had to reinvent it all as Facejacker. The second series of that is about to start in a week, by the way. We've got new characters, too. Like the Ugandan scammer character, he's now got a twin sister.

What advice would you give anyone who might have an idea for an awesome TV show?

KN:
Get a partner in crime. Have someone to bounce off. If you’re on your own, it's easy to end up bashing your head against a brick wall, but it helps when there's someone’s there to say stop. Combine your talents, you know. Two heads are better than one. In for a penny, in for a pound.

I’m surrounded by a lot of people that save me from myself, but ultimately we all work as a team. And when it works, it’s a beautiful thing, which is why I love making my own stuff. It’s gratifying. But at the same time. It’s equally gratifying to work with someone like Chris Morris [on Four Lions] or Omid Djalili.

Were you surprised at all when Fonejacker became such an award-winning cult hit?

KN: Yeah I was. But you’re not really aware of it until the people at the channel let you know that people are watching it and the ratings are good.

When you start to notice it is when people start doing your impressions to you on the street.

What is it that you get most often?

KN: "Oi, c***!" No! I get: "Oh my God mate, do Terry," or they'll ask me to do the mouse voice. Or they’ll do Brian Badonde and just come to up to me go "BAH".
Do you find yourself putting on different accents in everyday life?

KN: Yeah. If I’m calling my mobile phone provider, or I’m calling up to complain about my internet provider, I always put on an accent. I’ll always do it as an older Pakistani gentleman who’s not very happy with the service: "This is not good enough service and I am going to leave and join BT, much better.! They’re like "no, please sir!". Never underestimate that accent. "I want upgradings for my mobile service, how long will it take? I don’t want to sign contract bullshit," - you can swear as well, when you’re old.

Do you have different accents you use in specific situations then?

KN: Definitely. Anything to do with internet, telly or mobile, I call up and make myself Indian. And then if I’m calling someone up about a car, I’ll do it as a Scouser, because you can ask lots of really annoying questions and they won’t get annoyed with you. No one seems to like a Londoner, really. But if you sound like a friendly Scouser, the person on the other end will listen to you and go along with it.
Were there any characters or gags that didn't go down well over in the States, did you get yourself into trouble at all?

Kayvan Novak: There were a couple of people who were a bit peeved at our little shenanigans, but we told them what we ere up to afterwards and that was all cleaned up.
So you've got Sirens out on DVD now, and the new series of Facejacker on the way. Have you got much planned for after that?

KN: Yeah we’ve got the Terry Tibbs chat show, which is going to be a riot. That's going to be on Channel 4. He's going to have hs own chat show, and he's going to do a bit of signing, a bit of dancing. It's basically going to be a grand old Terry Tibbs time. We’re going to do a Facejacker movie, as well. It’s going to be about Brian Bedonde going back into the closet.
Really?

KN: Yeah, he's going to become a womaniser.
REALLY?

KN: BOH! Yes!
Kayvan. Are you mucking around with us?

KN:
Well, I might be mucking around. But we are going to be doing a movie. But I don’t know what it's going to be about yet.

Have you got any other dream projects you'd like to get started with? Sounds like you might already be working on them...

KN: l I’d like to work with Chris Morris again, for when he reads this. And I'd like to work with Terry Gilliam.

Oh, and my friend's just reminded me that I'd really like to work with Linford Christie

The man is a totally idiotic Genius of the third kind for sure

H

happy b

I guess i cant go on vacation anymore. This shits in shambles. He didn't top my moms so they are so stretched out and over grown they are ruined. I had him take some clones that are also ruined. Now im 2 wks behind schedule. My dirty harry seeds look like shit atleast the ones that made it. I had 72 now theres 50. For some reason he abandoned the feeding schedule i made and brought his own nutes here. All my gals in flower have burned tips. MOTHER FUCKER!
Fucks sakes.can people not follow simple instructions.
my bro looked after mine wen i went on holiday for 2 weeks.wen i cam back my plants had grown into the light and were all burnt and the pots were sitting in 4 inches of water.the dick.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I don't think I know what a vacation is can someone explain the concept of this idea to me please?

Downloadfile 8

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah. The vacation was awesome. That place is magic. By the end I wanted to come home tho by the time i drove home i wanted to go back.
Kids had a blast. My sons whos gonna be 2 had the time of his life riding around on the boat. Caught lots of fish.

G gnome

G gnome

Fucks sakes.can people not follow simple instructions.
my bro looked after mine wen i went on holiday for 2 weeks.wen i cam back my plants had grown into the light and were all burnt and the pots were sitting in 4 inches of water.the dick.
I went and met up w the dude yesterday to touch base or basically to let him know that he couldnt grow his way out of a paper bag.
I asked him to make some clones for me while i was gone and they were dead when i got back. He has a buddy who has a ez cloner and the guy splits the stems and he told me about this when we were discussing what i wanted him to do while i was gone. He was like man he got great results and all that jazz. I just sed na dont do that it makes the stems rot. Just do it like i usually do. He did it anyway and didn't take the clones until 5 days ago by the time i got back every stem was rotted.
Then i asked him why he didn't top the moms and he sed that he didn't know u were supposed to. The guy has been growing as lond as i have. How do u not know u have to top mother plants? I asked. I sed basically ur cultivating stems. My mother plants over doubled in height while i was gone. Then i asked him why he brought his own nutes and why he didnt use what i gave him and pointed out the damage that his nutes caused and explained to him thats why ur plants are always burned. He says well, isnt that fertilizer u wanted me to use for the end of flowering? I sed IT IS THE END that was week 7 and 8 bro. Hes like ohh i thought it was earlier. Btw i have a calendar in the groom that has all the weeks of flower marked on it. Oh and at first he tried to ack like he didn't see the nutes i left for him. Its a 30# tub of kool bloom sitting right out in front for god and everybody to see and thats when he tried to use the excuse he didn't know what week they were in. Yeah fuckin right. He just didn't wanna listen cuz he thought he could do it better.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I went and met up w the dude yesterday to touch base or basically to let him know that he couldnt grow his way out of a paper bag.
I asked him to make some clones for me while i was gone and they were dead when i got back. He has a buddy who has a ez cloner and the guy splits the stems and he told me about this when we were discussing what i wanted him to do while i was gone. He was like man he got great results and all that jazz. I just sed na dont do that it makes the stems rot. Just do it like i usually do. He did it anyway and didn't take the clones until 5 days ago by the time i got back every stem was rotted.
Then i asked him why he didn't top the moms and he sed that he didn't know u were supposed to. The guy has been growing as lond as i have. How do u not know u have to top mother plants? I asked. I sed basically ur cultivating stems. My mother plants over doubled in height while i was gone. Then i asked him why he brought his own nutes and why he didnt use what i gave him and pointed out the damage that his nutes caused and explained to him thats why ur plants are always burned. He says well, isnt that fertilizer u wanted me to use for the end of flowering? I sed IT IS THE END that was week 7 and 8 bro. Hes like ohh i thought it was earlier. Btw i have a calendar in the groom that has all the weeks of flower marked on it. Oh and at first he tried to ack like he didn't see the nutes i left for him. Its a 30# tub of kool bloom sitting right out in front for god and everybody to see and thats when he tried to use the excuse he didn't know what week they were in. Yeah fuckin right. He just didn't wanna listen cuz he thought he could do it better.
man i couldn't do it guess it's just an American thing but like I said earlier if that was my grow and a buddy promised to tend the girls for me while I was gone and came back to that......

I would be taxing that ass so hard even the queen would be like Waho settle down young man that's like quintuple taxation there in which I would reply oh he hasn't even begun to pay........... tax tax tax tax tax tax tax alright man let me help you up :blackeye: mmmmmmmmmm naw :punch: but I'm just a very angry guy recently need to work on that i guess

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey @G gnome man it has been one seriously fucked up few weeks of catastrophic events just one rite after the other shit balling up on me like a dung beatle moveing house well here is a tidy bit for you

Lamota SPreamota06

Well @G gnome and the rest of the gentlemen here it would seem oregon Bud prices have hit an all time low since the 70's and anyone like my self will no longer be able to keep our gardens going on these donation rates they even have a $1500 or less lb menu when you go inside the retail area of their shop..... That is absolutely mental electric bill on my possibly 8k grow is in the 5-600 dollar range plus a one gallon jug of my mills start or c4 are $350 ea and my A+B from them let's not even get into that BS can't get black label any longer they were denied oregon licensing due to labeling issues H&G is just as bad if not worse than as we all know the maintenance costs new bulbs, old fan went out freaking portable ac dies on you out of no where the dam squirrel cage inside the fan blew to bits one evening and then gotta get a new scrubber occasionally this runs around 200-300 a month without things like Ac and scrubbers then it's closer to $1500 there goes one of my two or so lb a month rite there and guess what guys sadly I now cannot afford to pay my $1900 mortgage payment! Guess me and my family will just go bankrupt if this continues measure 91 was nothing but a gigantic fuck you To ommp growers and business owners...... Not sure if i should have reiterated in some way while I was in there that they a fucking the whole operating system up for the rest of us cuz now my peeps gonna want $80 oz saying well shit i can go get it from the dispensaries for $100 or 5 a g all day.... At which point I would have to reply to them (as I am ass like this) oh really well good go get it there then and don't come back to me again because they don't negotiate price either bye bye and that's my rant I'm going to go put that bottle to my head and pull the dam trigger TTYL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom