• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brock1

brock1

WP 20150808 018
WP 20150808 020
a little Gooey mom 6 weeks 2 days 12/12 looking and smelling nice.

brock1

brock1

Not the best mate but you could get 2 crops in 11-12 weeks if you have somewhere to veg her and that would make the yield great for the time. She's not biggest yielding she's very good for the flowering time though. infact probably the best I have grown for the flowering time.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I had a deep blue x sour kush that could.of been chopped at 6 weeks in took it to 7 tho shame it lacked in flavour....still.havnt bought a new phone hopefully next week I'll get one just don't wanna fork out for one lol

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Looking gooey b et ok as normal. .
I see the Dutch companies are pushing these f1 fast versions that finish in 6 weeks.
Brock do u think the cash croppers will get in on this one..

Hang on @ghettogrower you've just spent 500 nuggets on an rc yet u don't wanna get a new phone.. u live on ya phone bro.. priorities... lol.
I've heard of sum strain called freedom 35 that's supposed to be done in..... u guessed it 35 days. Lol.
Hey limonene I getting the feeling you've tried most the strains out there. .

Limonene

Limonene

Not really mate but a fair few... Just did cheese, G and uk pineapple for ages, only got into seeds a couple of years ago.. But i have a mate who runs one of these websites and has a seed bank and he knows his shit through and through...

Limonene

Limonene

Any of u guys here tried pineapple? the sonic cut only strain, mum of kalishnapple and pine queen? lovely plant if u can get it, i lost it ages ago but would love it back more than any other plant. 8 weeks, nice yields and the easiest plant to trim EVER!

brock1

brock1

Looking gooey b et ok as normal. .
I see the Dutch companies are pushing these f1 fast versions that finish in 6 weeks.
Brock do u think the cash croppers will get in on this one..

Hang on @ghettogrower you've just spent 500 nuggets on an rc yet u don't wanna get a new phone.. u live on ya phone bro.. priorities... lol.
I've heard of sum strain called freedom 35 that's supposed to be done in..... u guessed it 35 days. Lol.
Hey limonene I getting the feeling you've tried most the strains out there. .
who knows what the cash croppers flavour of the month is going to be? Usually they grow what they can get at the time that finishes fast. Gooey would make a good cash crop imoa. I could get a lot more from her if I didn't use advanced nutrients or added more nitrogen to the feed. You should of noticed my plants are very yellow because of the lack of it in their feeding bro. Don't worry I will teach you the ways of the old growers if you teach me the ways of the new. :p

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

What advanced nutrients do u run. I run there additives but vitalink base neuts..
@william76 .. I've always wanted to try c99. It's one of those notorious classics I think all lovers of weed must try.. im thinking g13 . Romulan. Afgahni. Skunk but like the early baby sick stuff. . Basically apart from other landrace strains the basis of a multitude of new strains...

H

happy b

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Howdy gang another late night phone nick lol...Yeh trickie I've got a "work" phone for calls and what not but that's it no Internet so I'm all good for a bit stealing the Mrs's lol plus a nitro car is shit loads more fun ta mean will sent u an email mate

And haps and rg420 I've just got a few exo rooted and vegging so when I take sum cuts I'll give u both a shout lads

Current bloomers are massive had to do a major supercropping last night I mean major lol but they only seem to love it its mad the goji and guava dawg literally stood up like I hadn't done anything tonight I crushed the main stem and bent em over good long dick style but the bitches take it like no one's bizz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom