The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

The trim is all dry. Just want it to be ready for processing. I'm gonna first try and dry sift with one of my Mrs stockings over a tub.
Then am gonna run the used stuff through the bho method. To get the rest.

RG420

RG420

Gunna be flipping this lot to flower on Friday :D

H

happy b

Lookin good RG420.
im getting a tent and all the equipment from my brother as he,s quit growing.i wont have it going all the time as it takes up too much space to leave up permanently.ill just put it up every few grows to bulk up my stash or if iv got more stuff i want to run than my cupboards can handle.

RG420

RG420

Lookin good RG420.
im getting a tent and all the equipment from my brother as he,s quit growing.i wont have it going all the time as it takes up too much space to leave up permanently.ill just put it up every few grows to bulk up my stash or if iv got more stuff i want to run than my cupboards can handle.

Yeah it definitely comes in handy iv just moved house and got my own little box room to grow in, was gunna convert the room and run 2x 600w but prefer the tents for stealth etc so just sticking with 2x tents in there for now anyway lol

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Cheers guys will do.. I've had bubble bags etc but now was just gonna try maiking it as cheap as to see if u can make it from home made items..

@RG420 looking good man.. very healthy and strong. Good luck bro.

Cheers @RobbieP has things with you my man. Any news or gossip.. not spoken to you in a while. .

And yes @happy b everyone is right once it goes up mate knowing your stock it'll never come down.. lol. Which can only be good.

And last but defo not least wasup @william76. I'm starting to get the hang of it lol. I'll throw u a pm soon. Got something u might find interesting. .hmmm ;)

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

As u can tell it was a late night and I've just got up.. scatter brained. Lol

@ghettogrower ... weres the video of the new rc bro.... vid. vid. vid.
Or are you to busy playing with it..

R

RobbieP

Cheers @RobbieP has things with you my man. Any news or gossip.. not spoken to you in a while.

Hi man , not been up to much really. Running low on the green front so been keeping myself busy with the kids n getting on top of the house. Not been on the forum much lately tbh .
Ive got 2 plants that should be ready for chop in a week or two and another 2 probably another fortnight after that :) . Popped 3 eskobar cheese berrys and all 3 broke soil then died. ... lol so that was a ball ache, each was litrally broke out the ground grew maybe half a cm and then just shrivelled up inside the seed casing and died?!
Been having a few family issues aswell so its all fun and games here lol .

That selt topped plant looks great man whack it in flower n get two massive top to bottom donkey dicks lol

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Sorry to hear that bro. Things are set to try us and all that. Hope shit gets better soon.
Sadly I've not got the room in the flower spot so god knows what it'll be like wen it's done. May have to do sum major lst..lol
And the seeds. Who were they off.
Have u spoken to them. 1 dying ok..3 out of 10 bad luck. But 3 outta 3. Bad genetics or growing practice and I'm gonna go wiv bad genetics bro..

R

RobbieP

Sorry to hear that bro. Things are set to try us and all that. Hope shit gets better soon.
Sadly I've not got the room in the flower spot so god knows what it'll be like wen it's done. May have to do sum major lst..lol
And the seeds. Who were they off.
Have u spoken to them. 1 dying ok..3 out of 10 bad luck. But 3 outta 3. Bad genetics or growing practice and I'm gonna go wiv bad genetics bro..

Yeah your going to need some serious lst lol .
Seeds where by Eskobar ... actually 5/5 didnt pop as i had 2 die on me previously .... might have to send him a message but tbh i dont like doing it as you cant prove it and im sure breeders get people trying to blag stuff all the time !

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Nothing at the mo will. Same old same old.. very grey here..
Have frozen some trim and am gonna try to make cheap hash using 9ne of my Mrs stockings as a screen. Then put it through a drinks bottle bho extract. Worth a giggle..lol.

Robbie. I bet they get it all the time but if u don't ask.. they may have had lots of complaints about a certain strain so know there's a problem. Take as many pics as poss. Keep the seedlings stored somewhere and see. I would but that's just me.lol.

I've not really got much myself bro but if this bho works u can have it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom