The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

Hello everyone,not many growers in the uk :/ my plants are autos and the strain says 65-70 days seed to harvest, but my plants are 30 days old and are only 27-35cm tall and that's pretty small even though there autos,they've grown pistils but not flowers,so should they have grown flowers by 30 days old and are they the average size for autos at 30 days old with only45 days left ???? Please help ???

veryone
Theyr fine.chillax.those fuckers practically grow themselves.

H

happy b

a hypothetical question here for hmmm let's think @ghettogrower . If someone gives you some weed, let's say oh I don't know gg4 for example and after smoking that weed you reverse your new car into a parked neighbours car (it came out of nowhere) is the person who sent you that weed technically responsible?
Yes.judge Rinder make way for the case of limonene v ghetto grower.
your a silly sausage limo aintcha.
im lookin forward to my gg4 now.iv got one about 3/4 weeks in bloom and i had one in the corner of the veg room and the branches all stretched straight up so i got 4 canes,one in each corner of the pot and useing that green tie wrap wire i made a wee buckshee single plant scrog.i,ll get a pic of it taken tonight.
also really digging these animal walkers from seed junky.they have a nice robust structure for a cookie or og
pheno1(skywalker leaner)
20151208 213012
20151208 212655
also my valley girl has started showing this deficiency on the older fan leaves while still in veg.
20151212 013040
20151212 013031
i know what i THINK it could be but iv never seen my leaves have this brown shit on theyr leaves before so i cant be certain.i use the word "on" for lack of a better word but its not something thats on the leave its part of it.what do you guys think that is?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yes.judge Rinder make way for the case of limonene v ghetto grower.
your a silly sausage limo aintcha.
im lookin forward to my gg4 now.iv got one about 3/4 weeks in bloom and i had one in the corner of the veg room and the branches all stretched straight up so i got 4 canes,one in each corner of the pot and useing that green tie wrap wire i made a wee buckshee single plant scrog.i,ll get a pic of it taken tonight.
also really digging these animal walkers from seed junky.they have a nice robust structure for a cookie or og
pheno1(skywalker leaner)View attachment 555349#2View attachment 555350also my valley girl has started showing this deficiency on the older fan leaves while still in veg.View attachment 555351 View attachment 555352i know what i THINK it could be but iv never seen my leaves have this brown shit on theyr leaves before so i cant be certain.i use the word "on" for lack of a better word but its not something thats on the leave its part of it.what do you guys think that is?
That second pic looks a lot like advanced phosphorous deficiency from everything I've seen but, you're a more advanced grower than I, what do you think it is?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lol mynmrs is the same instead of just a bacon sarnie she has to have baconnand mushrooms the dirty bitch and stink the house out with frying mould lol, now if its a few magics im game stillnmakes me heave tho

R

RobbieP

ive felt sick as fuck all morning ..... bout to skin up see if it makes it better or worse LOL
@happy b yeah i got some fire cookies snips mate , i got to sort a few people out , ive been slacking big time last few months ....
@ghettogrower , once all my shizzle is dry ill have to pop down n see you bro ... i bought a Evape Q the other day ..... like your volcano but with a remote control ;) lol

Green Team

Green Team

ive felt sick as fuck all morning ..... bout to skin up see if it makes it better or worse LOL
@happy b yeah i got some fire cookies snips mate , i got to sort a few people out , ive been slacking big time last few months ....
@ghettogrower , once all my shizzle is dry ill have to pop down n see you bro ... i bought a Evape Q the other day ..... like your volcano but with a remote control ;) lol

Did the joint make you feel better mate?

Green Team

Green Team

I feel like that sometimes, it's probably the weed mate but I go on bouts of smoking then I stop for a good while then end up starting again, I always feel better and eat better etc after about a week after I stop smoking it but as I said before I always go back cause I love smoking it
I've just read through all this thread in the past 2 weeks lol, it's a banging thread mate, with right chilled out cool people with some excellent strains, I'm going to start back up when I get my act together because cash is tight the now

G T

H

happy b

I know wat u mean about slacking as iv been doing it myself a little lately.
a wee j usual makes me feel better if i feel a little off color.

Limonene

Limonene

I feel like that sometimes, it's probably the weed mate but I go on bouts of smoking then I stop for a good while then end up starting again, I always feel better and eat better etc after about a week after I stop smoking it but as I said before I always go back cause I love smoking it
I've just read through all this thread in the past 2 weeks lol, it's a banging thread mate, with right chilled out cool people with some excellent strains, I'm going to start back up when I get my act together because cash is tight the now

G T
Worst thread ever. Full of wankers. Apart from me and @Papa Indica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom