The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

youngjigga

iid like to try it .iv got the stuff! i just dont think me personally! will hit em numbers?idk i hope i supprise my self. id be happy with a solid 75,gram a plant atm.
do 12/12 from seed in 6.5L`s under a 600 HPS, 2-3 oz everytime normally
I usually start I 1 ltr pots then go into 10s if air pots or 15s in normal pots :)
ve got 6,of them fuckin things.i seen people really killing it with these pots. i ran blue dream from seed and all that shit hermied ion me. never had all, my bud seeded ,before. the pots just ran out of juice? the soil i mean. 10,ltrs is the smallest iv ever tried so far. the water used to spew outa the holes etc.damn messy to me. i do kbow people such as ur self work with them amazing.

mancdank

mancdank

They have all got something that I want I hoping the flight tastes like the cherry I was smoking in spain the fucker wouldn't tell me what strain it was just called it cherry kush he had 2 pheno of it that was both amazing some people lol
I've spoke to a few guys on different forums about the mint choc chip and they have put it in there top 3 of all time and ex him self said out of the desert menu lemon meringue was his favourite so I guess there all worth a go especially with the good deals going on here at the mo for ex beans in Manchester seed there £85 I've got 2 packs for that :) awesome deal by any standard

mancdank

mancdank

Don't mean to be negative but that sounds too good to be true! Can u post a link to a grow, it does sound interesting.
Which 1 sounds too good to be true bro I've found diary on all apart from the lemon meringue it was off the breeders review I chose that 1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom