The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R3LaX

R3LaX

Looking great mate! Never heard of them strains but sound fire! Nice ta see a fellow man from Eire :)
Yessss sweet man nice to see another irishman what u growing n u north south east or west? I'm sw. They're breeders boutique freebies I'd grown the dbxl a few yrs back n been trying to find the pheno I'd gotten back then so fingers crossed I'd originally gotten em as freebies but liked em so much I emailed em n got 20 more beans n the cheese bukakke were also freebies so I'm trying to work through all my beans atm but I'm already thinking of getting some slh n a breeder on another forum made some Sour d (not the sd u guys are thinking it's his own cross) but he's not messaged me back yet so pfft lol getting some exo n gg4 next few weeks so I probably shouIdnt be ordering more beans but I can't help it ffs lol

RG420

RG420

Yessss sweet man nice to see another irishman what u growing n u north south east or west? I'm sw. They're breeders boutique freebies I'd grown the dbxl a few yrs back n been trying to find the pheno I'd gotten back then so fingers crossed I'd originally gotten em as freebies but liked em so much I emailed em n got 20 more beans n the cheese bukakke were also freebies so I'm trying to work through all my beans atm but I'm already thinking of getting some slh n a breeder on another forum made some Sour d (not the sd u guys are thinking it's his own cross) but he's not messaged me back yet so pfft lol getting some exo n gg4 next few weeks so I probably shouIdnt be ordering more beans but I can't help it ffs lol

Lol stab city bro! Yeah I'm in uk now for good few years and ain't been bk home in as many years! :( miss it tbh also miss drinking with lads that can keep up lol! What I got growing at the min is some Silver cookies got 2-3 weeks left in them can't f*cking wait! Got a White Valley OG in there that's starting to look fire, then I got some Pink Lemonade that I'll flower end of the week looking forward to that ain't smoked it but smelled it in flower a friend was growing and it's amazing!! Following that Iv got 6 cheese ( Exo ) cuts rooting ready to go in after the Silver Cookies! Should keep me busy lol ain't f*cking about this year don't ever wanna run dry again!!!! Heard of that place over at ic can't go wrong with some freebies some fire to be found! Good shout on them cuts mate if the GG4 is legit it's a cracking smoke!! I recently had her but lost it on a reveg :( misses is still randomly slapping the back of my head over that! :speechless:Lol!
I know all about that fella it's an addiction!!!!!

R3LaX

R3LaX

Any pics man sounds fucking lovely! Great selection man.yeah I'm assuming it's legit a few lads have it n are vouching for it n I know the exo gonna be legit...ireland won't know what hit it lol

Trust me mate ur not missing much it's fucking ireland man.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hahahaha

Just ran across this one

FB IMG 1453160421326

Rofl

RG420

RG420

@R3LaX here ya go bro the silver Cookies got 4 phenos, and 1 white valley OG in 6.5ltr pots of dirt, took cuts and passed them to a friend so if any turn out fire I can get it back ;) I'm really like Cannarado Genetics at the min everything Iv seen from him looks banging and the crosses his putting out are amazing he's getting some real Elite clones to work with!

Desertboy

Desertboy

Can't sleep and unfortunately never got the 2nd reflector I need so also can't sort out the grow room either :(

Babies desperately need restacking so there's an empty pot in between the plants we're ~ 7 days in flower and I know this plant stretches at ~ day 7 for 7 days lol.

I have to go work in in 3 hours :( and been awake since 1am although I did go sleep at 7pm got nasty head cold.

Desertboy

Desertboy

Does anyone use this system? Any info on it would be appreciated,

Cheers

G T

It looks a crap system to me for many reasons not sure I can be bothered to dissect it properly but I looked at their website and off top of my head very poor control of watering due to timer + solenoid + gravity feed = ever reducing flow rate as water butt drains, timer leads to flooding especially when refilling reservoir, bullshit claims on main page. Severely overpriced as well for what they are.

Best way to get o2 to root zone is top watering and drain for anything other than true aero or dwc.

Autopot is a much better alternative if you insist on outdated horizontal methods ha ha ha, only joking just having too much fun vertically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom