The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PUKABUDZ

no mate, I've never used air cooled, i hear they don't really give the results. This is the sun king, its pretty standard in design but it always impresses me. I've got the better quality reflective model.
View attachment 583156
Thats the parabolic i mentioned earlier. my friend is a gadget guy and put a light meter under the diffrent hoods and the parabolic are far better than anything else they had in the store at the time

P

PUKABUDZ

that with a spanking new adjustable digital ballast mate, a new bulb as well, under £200 for definite.
Can the same bulb be used in all settings the guy at the shop says i need diffrent size bulbs but my friend says im good with just the 1 and it will sort itself out and feed back would be apreciated

Toaster79

Toaster79

under a metre, maybe 80cm in diameter?

Sounds like a perfect fit for a 1x1m tent. I could still fit four cool white COBs in the corners to boost the blue spectrum and for low power veg at about 200W. 315 CMH under the umbrella on flip and voila.

Limonene

Limonene

Can the same bulb be used in all settings the guy at the shop says i need diffrent size bulbs but my friend says im good with just the 1 and it will sort itself out and feed back would be apreciated
They are designed to be used with 1 bulb for all available settings. But if you use the +10% setting it will shorten the bulb life

P

PUKABUDZ

i just googled them to see if the prices have gone up, i saw 1 on amazon for £130
I have also seen them cheaper i wont be shopping there again ive just tried looking in thete web site but the lumatek arent on there but they are in the store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom