The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

DIY this was what I thought your avatar was originally ;)
Btr9

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Where I live people really don't seem bothered about getting good strains it's all Blue Cheese I gave a friend a GG4 cut and he ditched it saying he'd rather grow cheese ;( I only grow for myself so I prefer variety.
Theres no accounting for other peoples tastes.personally i prefer cheese to gg4 aswell so thats not so weird and wen people only have small rooms that wanna make sure its something they like.

G gnome

G gnome

Theres no accounting for other peoples tastes.personally i prefer cheese to gg4 aswell so thats not so weird and wen people only have small rooms that wanna make sure its something they like.
That tells me the cheese was a good pick for me to run this next round.
I really been diggin this gg4 man. If u put the exo uo there w the gg then im real excited to get the exo show on the road. Its been a long time since i did a thread.....maybe i shud start a new thread w the cheese? I haven't started a grow diary since i was banned.....i figured if i got banned that easy the first time then i cud be banned again at any moment so why bother w all the effort

G gnome

G gnome

Aye it sounds a blast and u gotta have a good old bunch o dope ain't ya haha that's a must!
Who u go into battle w/o a gun?
Out here u can count on everyone on the coarse to be smokin weed. U can look across the field and see lil clouds of smoke around where ppl r playin.
One o the last times i was out playin ....me n buddy buddy came up to our next tee pad where there was a bench w a cpl youngers guys bout 20 or so fillin up a bowl and they asked us if we wanna match em but we had just finished up a joint so we declined and instead i gave em a nice nug of the forum cookies. They asked ...is this medical? I sed its better than medical. and we played on......i turned to my buddy n sed watch theyrr gonna come back n ask us to sell em some....sure as fuck 10 minutes later here they come ....hey man that shit was fire . Do u guys sell weed?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I've been watching loads of skate videos and it's making me wanna get back into it again..we gotta couple of decent little skateparks local now aswell so I myt have a dabble with that when I've some money lol...my shins are still scarred from my skateboarding days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom