The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

I chuck mine in the back garden the pile has got quite high now and reuse the medium for my veg mostly but have used it indoors.

I have many times potted up from the pile and had good results under lights but I also dig in horse shit once a year and dump the food scraps on it.

I never dug horse shit in last year so not really used it this year and got no veg on the go

william76

william76

I chuck mine in the back garden the pile has got quite high now and reuse the medium for my veg mostly but have used it indoors.

I have many times potted up from the pile and had good results under lights but I also dig in horse shit once a year and dump the food scraps on it.

I never dug horse shit in last year so not really used it this year and got no veg on the go
Dont u get allsorts of pests in it wen u bring it back inside?givs me the shivers just thinking about it,lol,76

ink

ink

IMG 2594

this pest i cant put in the bin, kicks many alter ego sudo hype strains etc

Desertboy

Desertboy

Dont u get allsorts of pests in it wen u bring it back inside?givs me the shivers just thinking about it,lol,76

I sterilise the compost before use and use a compost tea bubbled overnight with molasses to re establish the herd.

I read it on overgrow and have done it ever since ;)

The only pests I've ever had problem with is mites but to solve it I have to wipe out quite a large part of the outside garden that has sentimental value.

So I'll deal with mites I only need full jars not a Ferrari lol ;)

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

no one really knows, i gave some seeds to a friend, then he got them all mixed being a stoner.
i got a cutting back of this from one of the flowering plant it was re vegged. hope than makes sence

what does it taste of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom