• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saerimmner

Saerimmner

My nan has cancer and they've given her a month to live at most :(

I doubt even if I could make oil I could give it her she's been sectioned and is under 24/7 care.

I knew it was coming but it's still smarts and I feel almost useless, my nan is 95 so we've been expecting something but not this, I lost too many family members to cancer it's appalling to watch and I always felt I'd rather be a dog at least they put you down.

I don't expect you to go easy Gnome, it's not your style.

Been there mate know exactly how ya feel, go get smashed down the boozer....

Toaster79

Toaster79

I doubt even if I could make oil I could give it her she's been sectioned and is under 24/7 care.

I knew it was coming but it's still smarts and I feel almost useless, my nan is 95 so we've been expecting something but not this, I lost too many family members to cancer it's appalling to watch and I always felt I'd rather be a dog at least they put you down.

Sorry to hear that mate. Been there myself. My nan passed away at the age of 74 with her stomach and colon removed and substituted with bags, but since it was metastatic there wasn't much to do or hope for anyways. She fell asleep eventually without much misery.

Go get loaded as there's nothing else you can do about it. I did the same and I only had this one nan.

whitebob

whitebob

sorry to hear that dude.. my mans in hospice with a double fracture in her hip at the mo... she's 86...heart goes out to you and the family... one love;)

my babies

IMG 1530
IMG 1532
IMG 1535
IMG 1536
IMG 1539
Limonene

Limonene

Sorry to hear that dude, go and get blasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom