• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Gay only fer u big boy

Glad ur likin em......i wanna try that nepoji bad.....i was lookin at some piz haps posted on the bodhi thread earlier today and had to have a wank
I,ll try my best to send it directly to u bro.just need to wait until i root some up and get cash to send it.keep at me.badgering me and reminding me.my memory is SOOOOOOO fuckin bad right now and youv earned the right to moan "hey wen r youze cunts gonna send some shit my way?"

Limonene

Limonene

Check this breakfast out lads smoked Andean trout, bacon, eggs, mushroom, peppers n onions, an amazing roast tomato, guacamole, sour cream, freshly baked breads, tea, orange juice about £5!
Used to go to this place every day when I lived in Peru, it's amazing.

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 623925 Check this breakfast out lads smoked Andean trout, bacon, eggs, mushroom, peppers n onions, an amazing roast tomato, guacamole, sour cream, freshly baked breads, tea, orange juice about £5!
Used to go to this place every day when I lived in Peru, it's amazing.
All looks puka that apart from the green shit and the sour shit :) how was your flight ? I've just got off the plane an hour ago and I truly think he got his pilots licence out of a box of corn flakes

Limonene

Limonene

Flight is nasty and only just getting over jet lag, keep waking up at 3 in the morning. And mrs has got altitude sickness so I've got her chewing coca leaves, the leaves they make cocaine from, it's the best natural antidote and if u chew them long enough u get a little buzz.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Flight is nasty and only just getting over jet lag, keep waking up at 3 in the morning. And mrs has got altitude sickness so I've got her chewing coca leaves, the leaves they make cocaine from, it's the best natural antidote and if u chew them long enough u get a little buzz.

You should take a few bags of those with you back home.

Ever wondered why the natives always carry a smile on their faces?

whitebob

whitebob

another quick brain pick sorry guys.. I'm not used to growing in a medium yet. what difference would i be seeing between over watered and under fed... a couple of my babies looking a bit droopy....:speechless: and I'm so rubbish with wattage for t5 and cfls how much wattage in t5's would i need to veg 5 or 6 plants to a good size...

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

another quick brain pick sorry guys.. I'm not used to growing in a medium yet. what difference would i be seeing between over watered and under fed... a couple of my babies looking a bit droopy....:speechless: and I'm so rubbish with wattage for t5 and cfls how much wattage in t5's would i need to veg 5 or 6 plants to a good size...

best bet is to chuck up a picture mate n ppl will help ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom