The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Dam i am up early today lol so went out took a few pics of one of my girls, that is just starting to wake up also for a good day of sunlight just look at structure of plant this is untouched plant and pictures are hard to see but she is over 8 feet tall and 6 feet wide
Mendo purps tend to be short stalky bitches looks like the GDP x urkle which is purple trainwreck i believe
Has made strain a 8 - 10 foot in height strain as well as probably 6 - 9 feet wide
I am 6'1" and holding cam above my head trying to get top view shots lol
shitty pics as it was dawn and still sorta dark out
IMG4365
IMG4368

G gnome

G gnome

Lovely.id really love to get that one.she looks bangin and iv heard so many great things about it as a commercial strain.does she have much hazyness?is it pungent and r the nuggies dense?

Idk bout the hazieness. Never have grown a true haze ....just crosses.....

Pungent aint the word for it haps.....its one of the strongest smellin plants ive ever grown....i cud have a rm full of all different shit and the first thing i smell is blue dream when i open the door.....yeah pal nice hard nugs fer sure.....its a winner

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hows the bubble comin toast?

Barely got any return. Must have done something wrong. Well, at least I made a nice tea for the flowers.

Its such a nice plant and have no male , Don't get me wrong i am a reg seed grower but thinking going to make some fem seeds spray 4 plants for total of 8 clones should work ??? really like the struture mendo purps x purple train wreck and thinking its going to be a stupid yielder looks and quality up there so save the genetics in S1 form and who knows maybe some people would try it ?? cause from what i see the mix has made plant really decent but will see on what final product tastes and looks like :)
have been bending the bitch over slowly she is over 8 feet tall :)
PS untouched plant only thing i been doing is slowly bending her over View attachment 624442 View attachment 624443 View attachment 624445

Putple Trainwreck, if we're talking about HSO, is Mendo Purps x Trainwreck.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Not dry enuff if anything but im not too experienced w bubble pal....

I have no idea, but that trim was cryspy when it came off the plant and the rH was sitting at 40%, bud on the other hand was perfect, dry, firm and sticky. Easy to brake but not falling apart in to crumbs. Half way cured.

G gnome

G gnome

I have no idea, but that trim was cryspy when it came off the plant and the rH was sitting at 40%, bud on the other hand was perfect, dry, firm and sticky. Easy to brake but not falling apart in to crumbs. Half way cured.
Its been years since i made it but i seem to remember really makin sure it was dry.......

@Full.Melt might have some insight

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Idk bout the hazieness. Never have grown a true haze ....just crosses.....

Pungent aint the word for it haps.....its one of the strongest smellin plants ive ever grown....i cud have a rm full of all different shit and the first thing i smell is blue dream when i open the door.....yeah pal nice hard nugs fer sure.....its a winner
Oh ya bastard that sounds grand dont it.no wonder the cash croppers in the know wont grow anything else.thats why i want it too!not to worry iv got some santa cruz blue dream x snow lotus to pop.hoping for a bd leaner of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom