• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh, good ole King Crimson. Love that band.

You can hear a lot of influence from UK and US bands in the music of ex YU space in the '70s. Check that second video I posted. Musicans had more or less academic education and as you probably noticed music has high ammount of jazz elements. The sound was also a bit different but amazing. The combination of telecaster, hammonds, flute and violine is just amazing, like a mix of It's a beautiful day and Jethro tull.
Ahhh Ian Anderson Saw that fokker live!!! What a show !!! he plays multiple instruments well. What about Edgar and Jonathan Winters??

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The reason their bones have stayed intact is cuz the football they play there aint like football we play here haha

Ive broken both my collar bones and my wrist just playin football...other breaks include boxer fracture from punchin my brother in the head haha also the reason i cant own a gun haha
Re read that and bro I gots to say, picturing you with a weapon is a frightening thought. You irascible prick you. Much love brother!!!! Look up the word and you will see it fits. Guess I know that cause it fits me pretty well also. :) Can I say the best time of my whole frikkn day is checking in with you merry band of pranksters and throw some shit to see if it sticks. Much love Farmers!!!

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Tree fiddy meme generator i ll give you about tree fiddy 7eb516

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom