The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

The 1 we have I've never seen foxtail and the bd structure on yours seems to side more to the blues than ams. I've pheno hunted haze once and swore I would never do it again I lost Un speak able amounts of cash and got fuck all in return other than a bad experience hence me being in the hunt for a 10 week or less haze but that search has ended now with the lemon meringue I've found a keeper kushie type and a haze type so really happy and both are real heavy hitting
Dude I've told u if u want the amnesia core cut...

Limonene

Limonene

Just snagged a cut of gooey Vuitton which is Similair to gg4 - I think it's chemdbx2 x sdubbbx2 or something like that, my pal said it smashes gg4 out the park!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

@mancdank i concur with u on the nepoji she is a beast! Nice pheno hunting @Mr Bee
Pfff there was no hunting or "selections" with the nepoji.3 females,2 of which were of keeper quality,the best of those two is what was passed out.
Iv got a couple o em going atm but i too over vegged my plants and iv had to put them off to the side so they dont get burned from the light as if they were directly underneath the tops would be burnt to hell as theyr above the light were they are.still lookin good though.
If your looking for a good yeilding fuely og for commercial purposes it would do well.its no amnesia or blue dream to b sure but for such a nice tasting og its not too shabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom