The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

I'm also reluctant of trying many different seed banks/breeders but Dinafem is one of them I've tried and can't say a single bad word over them. Also didn't find much bad info about them except for their early release of Moby Dick being unstable/herm prone, bit that's it.
hey bud i was just having a look through you sig thread with you lst babies you did.. do you trim off all the lower fans as your going through? and strip out leaves all over or not? mine are quite bushy at the mo but don't want to adversely effect my girls by chopping stuff off...:smoking:

stonestacker

stonestacker

You guys put chilli on macaroni?iv never heard that one b4.im not sure weather to say yuck or not. we usually stick with putting cheese on macaroni and we put chilli on rice.we also put cheese on chilli.fuckin awesome.love me some good chilli.i know the yanks put chilli on everything.like hot dogs n shit.wtf?
Don't knock it till you try it. Sour cream and a good sharp cheddar in chilly. Chilly and cheese on french fries and baked potatoes just to name a few.
was told to ask you about taking off lower popcorn and undergrowth during flower is it ok to do little at a time all the way through... i did good clear out at week 3 just wandering if its ok to keep doing it to keep down the clutter.;)
I look at light penetration and air flow. I try to do all my lollipopping at one time and defoliate ass needed. Defoliated lightly
around week 3. Then heavier about three weeks before chop. Just play around and see what works for you. Different strains respond a little different than others to. I like to get rid of popcorn early so the plant doesn't waste energy on something I'm going to chop. Early defoilyachion to help prevent mold and later to help darken & faten up lower buds. My canopy gets really thick. That's my two cents worth. Some really good threads hear about them both.

RG420

RG420

Just hacked her up for another round...

From a previous run.... :)

Toaster79

Toaster79

C'mon no ones intersted in the fight of the year??? 2 undefeated boxers, ive just booked it on pay per view £14 my moneys on ggg 6/7 round knockout

You should send that money to me. You've lost it anyways :p

Not into boxing so I think I'll pass. Out in the pub spilling some bier :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom