Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Ok that's the bottom half now let me see the top half

IMG 20160424 165032

Limonene

Limonene

Also I've had a little read of them threads and saying that the size of pot is 100% the reason for getting a extra 50% is either the pots that was being used are wrong or there was some other factor that was missed IMHO if u want all year round crops u have to spend big or your at the mercy of mother nature especially in climates like the UK your always guna have your ups and downs with the way the temps can drop and rise so dramatically in the time in takes to get a crop out. At the end of the day this is a subject where nobody can ever say they know everything but on this occasion with this particular part of it I know enough to say root bounding your plants is ridiculous
i think the mistake you're making is you are thinking of extremely root bound plants. My sacks are jam packed with roots - hence i call it root bound - and it is NOT to the plants detriment as long as you can feed the plant multiple times on a daily basis. In fact it aids the plants growth, ensures a salt free medium and supplies oxygen to the root zone on a much more frequent basis than is the norm.

Limonene

Limonene

Heres @ghettogrower disco biscuit and I'm fucking seriously impressed. Got to say its vying for top place this run with the Nepoji. And its blown me away with the yield for a cookie cross, it really benefited from a long veg. And being root bound. Ya cunt.
IMG 4147
IMG 4153
IMG 4154
IMG 4156

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Limonene

Limonene

Round of applause man that looks shit hot! U done a good job on her mate...the smoke is 10/10 too
Thanks man, I'm not just saying this to kiss you're hairy shitty ass but its up there with the best of em pal. Its like a hench forum cut. And it didn't smell loud when it was growing but when u trim it, it fucking honks! cheese and cream but some bits smelt like pot pourri

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Haha yeh man u see why i was so keen to pass her around now? The taste is like a creamy cheesey/cookie the other 2 phenos i had were compleley different man biggwr yeilds but quality was no where near

half baked

half baked

Hells Angel og x mandarina 5 beans to test fems as well, I can't see these being anything but insane

Got back from dam last night too, didn't take any bud pics cos for one I was too fucking stoned and two only a few had that bag appeal, the gg4 from voyagers was good the guys there treated us real well
1e hulp had some insane sky walker og hash very tasty powerful and well priced tbh, also got some orange diesel v3 to try and the strawberry fire alien which was in the top three I had, steered clear of the kosher as I won't pay daft prices for tiny nugs no matter how much it smells haha
Went thru stupid amounts of bud walked 28 miles in three days too could do with another holiday just to get over it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom