The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cookimonsta

Super silver is usually 10 to 11 week mark at least there cuttings so will most probably be all from the same mother so they will all be ready I've popped packs of haze and some looked like they was finishing off at 9 week and others didn't ever look like they was guna finish. Probably best idea would be to ask the guy u got em off and use this as a guide there's a few things than can sway it either way

C

Cookimonsta

This may sound funny but the guy was just able to get hold of them and does not know anything about growing at all lol hence why I've joined this forum for future guidance.

Northern LED

Northern LED

What sort of high are u looking for or do u want more of a cash crop ? Your guna have to be a little more specific and I will try my best to point u in the right direction
Thanks for your reply, I like a lifty high, not couch lock comatose, I have old school tastes white widow,northern lights, AK47, I liked BLZ.
High yeild but long flower time isn't a problem for me, I'm in no rush, although after seeing NFT's 31.5 oz off of one plant I saw how low my yeilds are and would like to hone my skills to that level.

Limonene

Limonene

Thanks for your reply, I like a lifty high, not couch lock comatose, I have old school tastes white widow,northern lights, AK47, I liked BLZ.
High yeild but long flower time isn't a problem for me, I'm in no rush, although after seeing NFT's 31.5 oz off of one plant I saw how low my yeilds are and would like to hone my skills to that level.
Blz was a great strain man. If u want a guaranteed easy to grow yielder with frost and terps I'd try mountain temple by bodhi.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bro u can get these shrimp type things that look like there old 1850s boxers the way they swim about :)
U mean mantis shrimp?
There's blood shrimp in the tank that clean the fish n stuff.theyr real cool but I think the novelty has worn off for my dad so there's not as many fish in there now.just a couple o clown fish a yellow tang and a few other wee bits n bobs and the live coral.

S

Skunkport

Hi this is my first grow in uk. I got 10 clones from my friend he said they are super silver haze but that is all the information I have on them. They are under ttwo 600w how lights They are growing in coco and I used canna a+b and rhizoctonic through veg and use a+b, boost and molasses during flower. The temps are 25 degrees lights on an 16.5 degree Celsius lights off. The humidity is 42%. They are in day 42 flower. Will my buds get bigger or get heavier they are frosty and very stinky but just want to no is there much longer to go. And will they thinken up and grow bigger. Any advice will be great
Is there anything I can do at this stage to make quality or yield better.

Seeing 9.5 to 11 weeks flowering, so 3 to 5 weeks left probably and they should fill out and swell as they finish off. A cheap handheld microscope is under £10 off ebay, or £30+ for a digital one that takes photos, that'll let you see when it's ready better, look for the trichomes (little stalks with globes on the end) to be mostly milky with a few brown. Or if you already have a camera with a macro lens, they're awesome, but too expensive to buy just for trichomes.

tricky

tricky

IMG 0006

gg4 just trying this new cam

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 4936
I did a trade on IG with the guy who runs the bodhi guide. I sent him a really rare pack of bodhi little blessings 2 I had im never gonna run and he was gonna send me a pack of tres sister f2. He put in a few extras lol. About 60 extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom