The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hemperors a member of staff on stax?dont be absurd.they hate that cuntwith a passion.theres no way in A MILLION YEARS he would even be allowed back on there never mind as a staff member.he tried -and nearly succeeded-to ruin them and members.to think they would then let him back in in a position of power is just to silly to be believed.
Who told u that anyway mank?i assure u it's not true so your cool to go back.lol.
Name in red means your a banned and blocked user.in otherwords it means your a real severe wanker of the highest calibre.
The legend at the bottom of the main page over there says red means site administrator, banned is like brown or maybe it's green, didn't see anything for banned and blocked.
I don't claim to be an expert on their color legend either though so...???

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The legend at the bottom of the main page over there says red means site administrator, banned is like brown or maybe it's green, didn't see anything for banned and blocked.
I don't claim to be an expert on their color legend either though so...???
But on hemperors profile were he's posted on a thread his names in red and it says banned and blocked on it.
I dunno why we,r even talking about that spunk guzzling pleb anyway.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

But on hemperors profile were he's posted on a thread his names in red and it says banned and blocked on it.
I dunno why we,r even talking about that spunk guzzling pleb anyway.
Ahh, I didn't see that, I just saw his name on a thank you on a post and no, we probably don't need to be wasting breath. (Virtually anyway, lol.)

Limonene

Limonene

You can find info on most of the strains on london city genetics or seedfinder now, hopefully theres something for everyone here,

But yes they are beans that we have bred ourselves from genetics we have aquired or been lucky enough to use in our programes.

We have credited all the breeders who have allowed us to use there genetics were possible and respect the privacy of those who do not wish to be named (forum politics eh!)

We have a wideish selection that we feel will end up being a real reflection of what people are smoking in the UK we have links to canna clubs accross the uk, and aquire allot of info through them.

A certain team of extract artisits should be entering our Lemz-OG in the dopefiend cup later on this year and we are hopeing for great things...we know how hard the competition is and they seem very happy with what they received, they wanted to enter an underdog strain hopefully all goes well lol...

Anyways brixton blues is one of my faves the UVsourD is the complete opposite of the blues in most aspects so pairing them proved ideal.

Ive just put our keeper clone in a bucket so you can see for yourselfs in a few weeks....

Shes purple straight from flip, ridiculously indica growth medium stretch and phat nugs of rotten berry funkyness!

Im sure there maybe some happy london city gen customers on this very site, not sure if anyone wants to comment on products / services received???
How cheesey is your cheese? I know a few yanks who are looking for a good seed versionnof cheese but I've never seen anything that comes close. I heard that breeding cheese and actually getting a cheesey pheno is like 1/100

Limonene

Limonene

Alrigjt lads how are we? Im having one last blow out b4 court so.tonight consists of drugs and jungle lol, have u popped any killer skunk yet happy? And ive 6 regular disco biscuit beans if anyone wants em? All i ask is a sample of the end product in return lol
Good luck with court bruv. This thread hasn't felt the same since u got nabbed. And stop offering those disco biscuits away mate, they need to be kept in a safe place! I'm getting it back from a certain wee friend tomorrow.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Thanks brother im dreading prison man its not the folk in there its been away from my mrs kids all.that time that will.kill me! Proper wank man but hey ho i did this shit so gotta suck it up, ive wrote the judge a proper livk arse letter so lets hope it helps ay man lol.....i miss this place and you boys like a hole in the head but i feel ive no input cuz im not active in growing no more its killing me lol.....patience is a cunt!!!

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Cheers tricky mate, i went probation the other week and they talking about it like its a class A drug and all that trying to make me feel like a bad parent n shit....completley unejucated about drugs especially cannabis. I swear this country is a good 15 years behind every fucker else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom