The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Thanks brother im dreading prison man its not the folk in there its been away from my mrs kids all.that time that will.kill me! Proper wank man but hey ho i did this shit so gotta suck it up, ive wrote the judge a proper livk arse letter so lets hope it helps ay man lol.....i miss this place and you boys like a hole in the head but i feel ive no input cuz im not active in growing no more its killing me lol.....patience is a cunt!!!
Without knowing properly the inns and outs bro I can't really comment other than the chances of jail on a percy crop are highly unlikely unless they have found a ton of other shit on your phone or something I wish u all the best anyways bro

mancdank

mancdank

It is from the 90s bro I was into jungle in a big way back in them days made a few life long friends on my missions too I wouldn't change those days for anything
Kenny ken at Amazon was one of my all time favourites. Ya can hear gun shots going off at one point.
Kenny ken is a legend along with nicky blackmarket easy d and pretty much all the guys that did hysteria not to forget the mcs trigger hyper d spider and the rest of there rat pack

mancdank

mancdank

Kenny ken is a legend along with nicky blackmarket easy d and pretty much all the guys that did hysteria not to forget the mcs trigger hyper d spider and the rest of there rat pack
Hmmm I forgot rip hyper d

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Start from 4 mins in ;)
I started this at 4 minutes in and listened to a couple minutes of it and decided right there that you guys listening to this stuff must have better weed than me. :woot:

Thanks brother im dreading prison man its not the folk in there its been away from my mrs kids all.that time that will.kill me! Proper wank man but hey ho i did this shit so gotta suck it up, ive wrote the judge a proper livk arse letter so lets hope it helps ay man lol.....i miss this place and you boys like a hole in the head but i feel ive no input cuz im not active in growing no more its killing me lol.....patience is a cunt!!!
Damn bro, I don't know what to say, I didn't realize that you were actually going to prison, wow. Yeah, being away from the family would suck. Hope you check back in again so you see this and I can say best of luck to you brother!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Alrigjt lads how are we? Im having one last blow out b4 court so.tonight consists of drugs and jungle lol, have u popped any killer skunk yet happy? And ive 6 regular disco biscuit beans if anyone wants em? All i ask is a sample of the end product in return lol
good luck at court bro.i hope it all goes good.
Not popped any killer skunk yet but I will don't you worry.i just need a wee bit o space before I can pop em.im expecting good things from em.
Yeah keep those disco biccies coz your gonna b back at it soon enough and they are pure gold.so sweet and pungent.and dense and solid like a cookie should b.i just flipped my mother a wee while ago.took cuts and flipped it but now it looks like the cuts aren't rooting!if not that's me lost it although I sent off some decent snips to a good buddy as well so it's not lost completely yet

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

a true blue berry would be brill
Yeah I agree.iv been on the hunt for a good blueberry type but it wasn't forth coming.got some dream lotus in veg and I'm waiting on some blueberry blast beans.if I find any nice blueberry type phenoes I,ll keep u in mind tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom