The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

has anyone got any ideas about my girls pictured above to me it seems quite isolated to one part of one plant so I'm hoping it was just a cold flush and she will pull through... going away for a few days tomorrow so will leave them in the hands of the ganja gods..

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

thanks bud sorry to hear about your nan... i know its got to happen sometime but its never nice when it does...after all they made us who we are..
My gran had withered away to nothing.she could barely talk,hear,move and she didn't really recognise many people and she was in hospital for ages so wen she died it wasn't atall unexpected but still sad but iv noticed that people don't get as sad/upset wen an old person dies as they do wen a fairly young person dies.probably because one has had a full life while the other hasn't had the chance to live theyr whole life.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

On a happier note-my gals are coming on good,particularly the cut of alien dawg from @william76 which are looking and smelling great.this is really my first proper run with it as the first couple of times I ran it I was just testing it out and blooming em small but boy did they prove there self.very strong chem smell that is so strong it smells like gas but not in the way yanks say gassy as I assume they mean gasoline/petrol.this a dawg smells more like butane gas.
Here's a few pics of em
IMG 0833
IMG 0829
iv got a few more pics of it and other strains I,ll post later.
Peace

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Seems to be mainly stateside mate. James bean is one I know have it. I've ordered from them before, decent service
Limo what do u know about sonic putting out some stuff under the humbolt seeds banner?they have a few good breeders in theyr collective now.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

What's happening today lads?hows your grow rooms?what youse got in em?
Come on get the pics going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom