The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Check their catalogue and see what you like. I've grown Critical + 2.0, Blue Kush and Cheese XXL. C+2.0 tasted fantastic but lacked the potency. Blue Kush turned out really kushy in taste and smell also potency was there same with the Cheese, a fruity taste and smell. Size of the plant and yield will depend on your growing technique. Mittenmedgrow did an auto in rdwc and pulled 300g off a single plant. It was a Dinafem but can't recall which one.

Northern LED

Northern LED

I've got some Original Amnesia Dinafem auto's on the go just now, very healthy looking for 3 weeks in, so I can see where you're coming from Toaster , think I'll try some more from these people

Toaster79

Toaster79

C+2.0

20150409 231153
20150406 181950

BK
20160525 212614

Cheese

IMG 20160511 060233

Toaster79

Toaster79

I've got some Original Amnesia Dinafem auto's on the go just now, very healthy looking for 3 weeks in, so I can see where you're coming from Toaster , think I'll try some more from these people

You won't be sorry.

I always pop an auto or two while my other plants veg so I have something to play with.

Northern LED

Northern LED

I did a maser from freedom seeds and got 230g from one plant all the rest were around 100g , I've looked at NFT's amnesia's (non auto's) he claims 32 oz's from one plant using NFT , I have to give that a go .

mancdank

mancdank

Now I've finished doing my nails and washing my hair, could all of you give me your experience on auto's
and if any are any good? If you haven't grown any then you don't have experience , I don't want opinions just real life experiences - I'm looking for a fast cash crop as my location will be compromised by unknowns in 4 months time and I thought I'd give them a shot while I have the chance....
I have a little experience in autos mate they always take longer than they say u need the lights on 20 hrs a day and your always guna get mixed results with em all coming from seed so pheno variation also u got the summer months coming now can your set up deal with these temps ? imho mate if I wanna do a quick crop grab some cuts that only need a 2 week veg and 9 week flower which pretty much every strain in my stable and go down that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom