• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

. So toaster is Arnie davito
Remember that fucker on the plane when we was landing in barca who thought he could walk through people and when he got told what time it is started saying I was uneducated it's his twin lol

Reactions: M24
Northern LED

Northern LED

Hell yeah in DWC we used to get 36+ a plant no sweat. But you need a veg room for that. And the right genetics.
I've only ever used soil...time to change ? NFT seems pretty fool proof - I have separate veg room (20 square meters) and flower room again 20 square meters - and have nearly finished a 60m2 green house heated and with lights (my old HPS) so I can grow year round 24/7- I was looking for a very good grower to teach me the finer points of growing in an intensive 3 month/year session. but how to meet ? how to gain trust ???....so I will do it here and get all the best advice as you can all give me and what you would do if you had what I have - Maybe most of you here have similar set ups ? but I doubt it.

Limonene

Limonene

140g of shatter in 2 thick slabs. I agree it looks better when it's thin.
IMG 6325
IMG 6324
IMG 6323

mancdank

mancdank

I've only ever used soil...time to change ? NFT seems pretty fool proof - I have separate veg room (20 square meters) and flower room again 20 square meters - and have nearly finished a 60m2 green house heated and with lights (my old HPS) so I can grow year round 24/7- I was looking for a very good grower to teach me the finer points of growing in an intensive 3 month/year session. but how to meet ? how to gain trust ???....so I will do it here and get all the best advice as you can all give me and what you would do if you had what I have - Maybe most of you here have similar set ups ? but I doubt it.
1st thing is 1st mate fuck that veg area off and change it for a 2nd flower area your missing out on over 10 kg of bud next would be to scrap the NFT idea for dripper system in coco run to waste preferably these are truly fool proof get yourself a 10/10 strain that needs minimal veg stardawg for example only needs 10 day veg and we're pulling over 20 oz per light with strains like this massive veg rooms just aren't needed and can be used for more flower. If u want any tips on growing in coco I'm more than happy to help

Limonene

Limonene

1st thing is 1st mate fuck that veg area off and change it for a 2nd flower area your missing out on over 10 kg of bud next would be to scrap the NFT idea for dripper system in coco run to waste preferably these are truly fool proof get yourself a 10/10 strain that needs minimal veg stardawg for example only needs 10 day veg and we're pulling over 20 oz per light with strains like this massive veg rooms just aren't needed and can be used for more flower. If u want any tips on growing in coco I'm more than happy to help
I have to agree. If manc can use it then it's TRULY fool proof. Although he did totally herm a full room.

mancdank

mancdank

I have to agree. If manc can use it then it's TRULY fool proof. Although he did totally herm a full room.
How did your last run go ? Oh that's right it wasn't u that hermie the room was it its all about the bad genetics in your groom in it mate and that shatter looks disgusting why u would show that piece of shit is beyond me

mancdank

mancdank

Any finished nug shots u can share mate to show the grade of your weed before u start giving out bad advice again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom