The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

The fact u have to hold it up to the light is ridiculous, I make rosin clearer than this u fukin ametuer
Hey what do u know dude stuck in his mums kitchen getting taxed off his little brother :cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: M24
Limonene

Limonene

How did your last run go ? Oh that's right it wasn't u that hermie the room was it its all about the bad genetics in your groom in it mate and that shatter looks disgusting why u would show that piece of shit is beyond me
Yep I had a bit of pollen flying around, Ive been open about that. Hardly any seeds though. Unlike yourself, I don't have a fragile ego. The only person I know who has smoked your weed said it was totally full of seeds. Yet you didn't mention that on here?

mancdank

mancdank

Yep I had a bit of pollen flying around, Ive been open about that. Hardly any seeds though. Unlike yourself, I don't have a fragile ego. The only person I know who has smoked your weed said it was totally full of seeds. Yet you didn't mention that on here?
Ok he said it was full of seed what else did he say ?

Limonene

Limonene

Lol you guys are a great double act. Keep em coming! Mak a thick slab of shatter and then we can talk. Running 10g slabs doesn't really actually mean they qualify as a slab guys. Sorry to "shatter" your ego.

mancdank

mancdank

Lol you guys are a great double act. Keep em coming! Mak a thick slab of shatter and then we can talk. Running 10g slabs doesn't really actually mean they qualify as a slab guys. Sorry to "shatter" your ego.
Absolutely no ego shattering here mate

mancdank

mancdank

Just wondering why you never mentioned it on here manc? Because you want everyone to think your gods gift to growing? EGO!!
No mate u just think I am at no point have I ever said that. what I will say is out of the strains that I've run the same as u I've never seen u post a dry nug shot

mancdank

mancdank

Lol like when you lied and claimed you had the nepali og. That went well for you.
Absolutely no lying what's so ever on 1 post it went on as nepali and u was all over it like a slag on cock makes me wonder if your just lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom