The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

The 9 post ig shots I've had 100s of good comments about and if u think that dry nug shots are dull wtf are u doing it for your better off growing roses or summat ain't u :)
Ooh hundreds of good comments, lol, you haven't even got hundreds of followers. You crack me up man, great banter!

Limonene

Limonene

Absolutely no lying what's so ever on 1 post it went on as nepali and u was all over it like a slag on cock makes me wonder if your just lonely
Well yeah if someone claims to be breeding with one of the most sought after and tightly held strains in the world then that's kind of quite a big negative. And it's also barefaced lying.

mancdank

mancdank

Well yeah if someone claims to be breeding with one of the most sought after and tightly held strains in the world then that's kind of quite a big negative. And it's also barefaced lying.
Bare faced lying look at my profile u will see all of the pics ever posted and there's a good few have clearly stated exactly what it is there was 1 that wasn't and u started a little hate group over it get a fucking life mate seriously

Limonene

Limonene

Bare faced lying look at my profile u will see all of the pics ever posted and there's a good few have clearly stated exactly what it is there was 1 that wasn't and u started a little hate group over it get a fucking life mate seriously
I just respect integrity and honesty. I don't see much of that in your neck of the woods.

mancdank

mancdank

And how exactly did you manage to stabilise any of those herm factories?
U been growing in a closet for probably 2 year maybe 3 and u think u can school me on growing weed ? Your puching above your weight and always have been trying to engage in these arguments and when u get your arse handed to u your either guna start with the illiterate bull shit or go crying again trying to get me banned now your going on block mode your shit is boring

mancdank

mancdank

I just respect integrity and honesty. I don't see much of that in your neck of the woods.
And u say this because of 1 typo :) the thing is mate its absolutely any excuse so on that note if u don't like it block me but tbh I think if u haven't got this going on in your life it will leave nothing else so I guess I feel sorry for u in a way

Limonene

Limonene

And u say this because of 1 typo :) the thing is mate its absolutely any excuse so on that note if u don't like it block me but tbh I think if u haven't got this going on in your life it will leave nothing else so I guess I feel sorry for u in a way
Lol says the guy who tells his bum buddy that toaster makes him cry.

Toaster79

Toaster79

U been growing in a closet for probably 2 year maybe 3 and u think u can school me on growing weed ? Your puching above your weight and always have been trying to engage in these arguments and when u get your arse handed to u your either guna start with the illiterate bull shit or go crying again trying to get me banned now your going on block mode your shit is boring

So you're not gonna expose your secret methods to the world?

I already explained you how it can be done, but your ego won't let you listen to me, so you'll have to live in the dark for some more, obviously. I might not be growing for as long as you claim you are, but more than obviously I managed to absorb more usable knowledge than you'll be able in your whole life. Now this is the point when I actually start feeling sorry for you. I don't hate you for not being the sharpest tool in the shed, no way. Noone should hate you for being a complete imbecile

mancdank

mancdank

Lol says the guy who tells his bum buddy that toaster makes him cry.
Now how the fuck have u come up with that theory this is what I'm talking about u have sat there thought it over Chinese whispered the fuck out of it in your head and come out with that ? The more I listen to u the more I think u need something else in your life maybe start the gym and get into some hobbies other than trolling I'm sure deep down there's a decent guy in there u just got too much time on your hands I've got my own theory why but that's not the point my point is do something construct with your time in stead of destructive it's better for your soul and mind

mancdank

mancdank

So you're not gonna expose your secret methods to the world?

I already explained you how it can be done, but your ego won't let you listen to me, so you'll have to live in the dark for some more, obviously. I might not be growing for as long as you claim you are, but more than obviously I managed to absorb more usable knowledge than you'll be able in your whole life. Now this is the point when I actually start feeling sorry for you. I don't hate you for not being the sharpest tool in the shed, no way. Noone should hate you for being a complete imbecile
Now this is my point your there filling your head with shit u will never use because your too busy reading about u should try and put it into practise

Limonene

Limonene

Now how the fuck have u come up with that theory this is what I'm talking about u have sat there thought it over Chinese whispered the fuck out of it in your head and come out with that ? The more I listen to u the more I think u need something else in your life maybe start the gym and get into some hobbies other than trolling I'm sure deep down there's a decent guy in there u just got too much time on your hands I've got my own theory why but that's not the point my point is do something construct with your time in stead of destructive it's better for your soul and mind
Psychologists would call that "projection"
Let's be honest you've been trolled a lot by a lot of people who don't usually troll. Maybe, just maybe the problem originates and ends with you?

mancdank

mancdank

Let's be honest you've been trolled a lot by a lot of people who don't usually troll. Maybe, just maybe the problem originates and ends with you?
Nope psychologists would call that delusional and border line insane

mancdank

mancdank

Tbh I've met a lot more friends on here than haters and I'm 100% sure that 99% of that has come from your direction so on that note I will leave u guys to enjoy the rest of this Tuesday I've got shit to do :)

M

M24

Lol you guys are a great double act. Keep em coming! Mak a thick slab of shatter and then we can talk. Running 10g slabs doesn't really actually mean they qualify as a slab guys. Sorry to "shatter" your ego.
The shatter looks disgusting? tlnow that's just pathetic mate urs looked disgusting mate, how about u throw a pic up on gram and we'll let all the randomers decide, Coz u know ull get ripped to shreads, like a said, when it comes to extracting ur less than amateur, black shatter is a no go no go no go

mancdank

mancdank

I wouldn't waste my time, no children playing here, just grown ups with grown up toys
I wouldn't listen to a single word this guy says mate he's read opinions thought that sounds right with out any hands on experience and try selling it like he's done it forever and as u know mate I'm at the diffrent end of the spectrum so I guess u can see why we clash if he wasn't such a nob I would try and straighten out his shit if u would have seen what he put down for his gpw it was laughable I think the only things he missed off was the root mass and soil :) I guess they smoke the whole plant in Austria

Reactions: M24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom