Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Screenshot 2017 04 04 08 43 43

@mancdank

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

like i said this is the cut i'm told i will grow and pass samples .cheese has many shit copieys ! no ?
I'm not trying to take sides or anything& I'm only stating what iv heard.the Santa Cruz cut of blue dream is supposed to be the best cut of blue dream.
Now I've finished doing my nails and washing my hair, could all of you give me your experience on auto's
and if any are any good? If you haven't grown any then you don't have experience , I don't want opinions just real life experiences - I'm looking for a fast cash crop as my location will be compromised by unknowns in 4 months time and I thought I'd give them a shot while I have the chance....
iv ran autos on the first rounds of lowryder 2 came out-not the original.this one was crossed to Santa Maria or something.quality wasn't too bad considering the plant but yeilds were BAD.reall bad.some o them yeilded less than a quarter per plant.however there's now these "super autos" that take over ten weeks and yeild pretty well from what iv seen but iv never personally ran em but if that was me I'd grab some northern lights or some other fast finishing indica dom non autos and veg em for a couple o weeks then flip em and they should be ready within that time frame.

mancdank

mancdank

I'm not trying to take sides or anything& I'm only stating what iv heard.the Santa Cruz cut of blue dream is supposed to be the best cut of blue dream.

iv ran autos on the first rounds of lowryder 2 came out-not the original.this one was crossed to Santa Maria or something.quality wasn't too bad considering the plant but yeilds were BAD.reall bad.some o them yeilded less than a quarter per plant.however there's now these "super autos" that take over ten weeks and yeild pretty well from what iv seen but iv never personally ran em but if that was me I'd grab some northern lights or some other fast finishing indica dom non autos and veg em for a couple o weeks then flip em and they should be ready within that time frame.
From the sound of it mate it looks like the santa cruz pheno is hard to find I've never heard a good word said about here in the uk off any 1 that I personally know that's tried it I always put it down to we've been spoiled over here with real nice pheno of both blues and haze

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Iv tried both m24 shatter and iv tried the stuff limos guy made and I'm not trying to side with anyone but they were both pure shite.haha
Only joshin both were frickin astoundingly good and I'd gladly let both of u give me free shatter again in future.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

From the sound of it mate it looks like the santa cruz pheno is hard to find I've never heard a good word said about here in the uk off any 1 that I personally know that's tried it I always put it down to we've been spoiled over here with real nice pheno of both blues and haze
Well blue dreams a high yeilders so it's not a fair assessment to compare it to low yeilding ogees and the like.wen I'm evaluating plants im taking all aspects into account-yeild,taste,high,ease of growth,vigoror,smell etc etc.iv not ran blue dream but mendo giants grows mostly blue dream in his outdoor monster garden and he produces plants the yeild upto 10lbs a plant.he,s not gonna grow out all that if it's gonna be tastelessor inferior.obviously it won't b as good as some other strains in taste and potency but I'm assuming the yeild makes up for that.iv actually heard the Santa Cruz blue dream is one of the best all round plants in circulation.
But it's gonna be the same as any elite cut in that there's no gaurantee the offspring will be just as good as the parents they come from but I'm hoping there's decent ones there as I'm on the hunt for a commercially viable cut and iv got some Santa Cruz blue dream x snow lotus on the go the now.fingers crossed for a winner lads.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Some guys have claimed others have contacted mods in an attempt to have another member banned.Anyone moaning to mods about others is something I strongly disagree with.thats like someone running to tell theyr mummy coz someone was unkind to them.
Come on!if someone says something not nice to you just give em a verbal kick in the bawz and crack on.theres no need to involve the"authorities"
And as some poof somewhere once said "can't we all just get along?"lol

Northern LED

Northern LED

1st thing is 1st mate fuck that veg area off and change it for a 2nd flower area your missing out on over 10 kg of bud next would be to scrap the NFT idea for dripper system in coco run to waste preferably these are truly fool proof get yourself a 10/10 strain that needs minimal veg stardawg for example only needs 10 day veg and we're pulling over 20 oz per light with strains like this massive veg rooms just aren't needed and can be used for more flower. If u want any tips on growing in coco I'm more than happy to help

As I've never grown in coco I would appreciate all advice. I have the temp and ventilation sorted , I had autopilots which worked ok , used dutch pro nutes , and all ticked over without much intervention by me , just lst'd and watched.
let me know what size pots and notes and any particular dripper systems and I'll get started.
and thanks in advance

Limonene

Limonene

Iv tried both m24 shatter and iv tried the stuff limos guy made and I'm not trying to side with anyone but they were both pure shite.haha
Only joshin both were frickin astoundingly good and I'd gladly let both of u give me free shatter again in future.
I do recall you saying the cookie shatter I sent you made you feel more stoned than you've felt in 10 years!

mancdank

mancdank

As I've never grown in coco I would appreciate all advice. I have the temp and ventilation sorted , I had autopilots which worked ok , used dutch pro nutes , and all ticked over without much intervention by me , just lst'd and watched.
let me know what size pots and notes and any particular dripper systems and I'll get started.
and thanks in advance
Size of pot will depend on how may pots your planning on putting under what size light nutes for coco or hydro are pretty much the same obviously try and get some for coco. For the drippers I usually make my own to fit my needs or store bought work too but personally of I had 2 x 20 mtr areas to fill I would be making my own the bill on a store bought kit would probably run into the 1000s rather than 100s so depends on budget I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom