The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Size of pot will depend on how may pots your planning on putting under what size light nutes for coco or hydro are pretty much the same obviously try and get some for coco. For the drippers I usually make my own to fit my needs or store bought work too but personally of I had 2 x 20 mtr areas to fill I would be making my own the bill on a store bought kit would probably run into the 1000s rather than 100s so depends on budget I guess
Also how much electric have u got to play with ?

mancdank

mancdank

I do recall you saying the cookie shatter I sent you made you feel more stoned than you've felt in 10 years!
That 1st dab is always the best lol that dark slab u posted is hands down the worst I've ever seen and the worst thing about it is u know this and your still trying to defend it 10/10 for spirit 0/10 for execution

Limonene

Limonene

That 1st dab is always the best lol that dark slab u posted is hands down the worst I've ever seen and the worst thing about it is u know this and your still trying to defend it 10/10 for spirit 0/10 for execution
Like YOU know that slab is probably 6 times thicker than your slab. Obviously clarity will suffer. I will say again, I wish the guy had made more slabs rather than cram 180g into 2 slabs, the quality is 10/10. When you've run a thick slab yourself post a picture up. It will look exactly the same.

mancdank

mancdank

Like YOU know that slab is probably 6 times thicker than your slab. Obviously clarity will suffer. I will say again, I wish the guy had made more slabs rather than cram 180g into 2 slabs, the quality is 10/10. When you've run a thick slab yourself post a picture up. It will look exactly the same.
I'm thinking there's guna be a lot of shit left in there but I ain't no pro it just looks nasty u will probably struggle with it tbh with guys like the guys at m24 popping up now them boys are killing it :)

mancdank

mancdank

Look if I'm guna be blunt about which u seem to like so much it resembles dried up rso than shatter I've seen many thick slabs that look fuck all like that monstrosity

M

M24

Still trying to justify rso as shatter hahaha

Limonene

Limonene

I know you've been making shatter for about 2 weeks and in your head that makes you an expert. But it's actually not the case. When you start running a decent amount and not wafer thin mini snaps then we can have a conversation as equals.

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 687422 View attachment 687423 Same slab. When looking at images online manc it helps if you engage your brain.
Looks real cloudy tbh mate even when u hold it upto the light like that maybe @M24 knows why this would be it just doesn't look right to me and it would get a knock back I can't say that about anything that these guys have made maybe take a slice of humble pie u wanna keep dishing out and keep a piece back for your self

mancdank

mancdank

I know you've been making shatter for about 2 weeks and in your head that makes you an expert. But it's actually not the case. When you start running a decent amount and not wafer thin mini snaps then we can have a conversation as equals.
:cry: there u go again

mancdank

mancdank

Yano what I don't know who this is aimed at if it's me I've told u nimourous times I don't make it if it's m24 then ok they might not be the longest at making it but there doing a far better job than your guy

mancdank

mancdank

If you look at one piece of yellow glass it will be transparent. If you put 5 pieces together it will look cloudy. But the quality of the glass is still the same. Very simple concept to grasp manc. Even for you.
Stop it and admit that slab u posted looks nasty even Arnie d commented

M

M24

This is the realist thing you've said since I been here, u right we ain't equals.... YOU HA E SOMEONE MAKE IT FOR YOU WHERE AS I MAKE IT MYSELF.... therefore making YOU lesser than ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom