• Thread starter Papa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Off subject but have you guys heard of strawman? YouTube meet your strawman

ttystikk

ttystikk

Squiggly would make an excellent political scientist, IF political science was actually a science.

People expect the same results from the same inputs all the time in political situations and are extremely put out when it doesn't work, in spite of all available evidence that it wasn't going to.

That's because political science is no more- and yet infuriatingly, no LESS- precise a 'science' as psychology. As such, it does not improve understanding by being subjected to scientific analysis.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I hated polisci that class was boring and psychology, intro that is made, me change my major from psych to socialwork but anyhow or hoo I would like to see politicians execute that platform in which gets them elected that's all I ask

clockworx

clockworx

People are still going to make money off marijuana, the profit margin is already established. No matter who is selling it, the government or private stores, I don't see anyone letting the prices drop by much. Also I think that the demand for dank ass nug grown by great farmers is always going to be around, the government is never going to be able to grow mass amounts of heady flower, look at health canada, their shit was trash and no one used that bs. I think people forget how meny years it takes to learn to grow dank and the amount of care and love that goes into it. There will be a huge niche market still.......you know the government isn't gonna sell bags of nug, they are going to need to make it into something more manufacture friendly like ciggs and the reg joe smoker will pay for a pack when they want to, ,,be me,,, fuck that I will always want a bag with buds in it ,,and would be willing to go and pay for it......for everyone to get a freaked out like the black market is going to be snatched away from smaller growers,,,,,,we are a very long way from that, we will just have to share it with them.,,,,there are ton of different products out there rite now....I really don't see the government selling dabs.....its going go be like cigars, yea you can buy some white owls, dutch masters and robert burns from the store, but you gotta go to special shops for the good shit, and you gotta know someone and pay big money for the cubans !!!!! Marijuana will be no different.........why don't a company just mass manufacture Cubans???? BECAUSE THEY CANT!!!!!

clockworx

clockworx

Also I will tell you this, if your from cali or washington and hearing this and thinking "its over" I can assure everyone you only think that because your from those states and see it openly everyday. Not many states are anywhere near how cali is....not even close.....it will be at least another decade before people are really seeing this boom on a national level, don't get me wrong, we have come a long way but are not even close to where we need to be. If your a grower you might need to move from cali and make money else where but we have a bunch of states and you will be able to live off growing for a very long time.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
If I eat spaghetti and say it tastes like shit, does it really taste like shit? Would I prefer to eat feces or the spaghetti in reality?

The early twentieth century Italians, who invented the word fascism, also had a more descriptive term for the concept -- estato corporativo: the corporatist state. Unfortunately for Americans, we have come to equate fascism with its symptoms, not with its structure. The structure of fascism is corporatism, or the corporate state. The structure of fascism is the union, marriage, merger or fusion of corporate economic power with governmental power. Failing to understand fascism, as the consolidation of corporate economic and governmental power in the hands of a few, is to completely misunderstand what fascism is. It is the consolidation of this power that produces the demagogues and regimes we understand as fascist ones.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7260.htm

^ @ttystikk. LOL - I can't see posts from people on ignore (theres only one lol), but I'm gonna guess there's some pom-pons waving going on for Obama about how he deserves some "credit".

Someone who puts people on ignore,
and then fantasizes about what the ignored one posts;
and then post a reply with their own erroneous assumption--
wow...

squiggly

squiggly

Someone who puts people on ignore,
and then fantasizes about what the ignored one posts;
and then post a reply with their own erroneous assumption--
wow...

Darth is an asshat and equally guilty of waving the pom poms for whatever team is opposing Obama this week (or whatever position they've flip flopped on to be orthogonal to his).

Nothing new to see here, lol.

Good post.

This is a good primer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascio

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Nothing new to see here, lol.

When the early ConferencingSystems came up with the first ignore feature it was called the "BozoFilter"--
and there was much discussion about which side of the filter The Bozo was on...

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Not "people". Person. Did u just sign up 5 mo ago? There's a lot more history here pre-May LOL. Some things are predictable for a reason. I predict traffic will be heavy on friday afternoon. How could I possibly predict such a thing ... :rolleyes: .

squiggly

squiggly

Yer psycho--
er, psychic???...

Don't bother geo, there's a group of about 5-6 guys here who's hate for me burns with the fire of 1,000 suns. I presume it has something to do with me not ascribing to their incredibly narrow views of the world and having the balls to speak my mind when I disagree with someone.

I've also learned that they aren't big on having their views/claims challenged on a logical basis with clearly defined and presented factual support. Really gets their pannies in a bunch--what with all the "sense" and "reason".

Typically an argument would go like this:

1. They say something.

2. I disagree, stating why clearly and supporting any claims made logically.

3. They attack my character shamelessly.

4. Repeat 3 ad nauseum.

Sometime flipping steps 1 and 2 accordingly, but you get the picture.

Anyway, to bring this back on topic:

Feds Seek to Legalize Marijuana Industry Banking:

Cort

Cort

Thousands cited for having pot on federal land

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) -- Karen Strand didn't think she'd get in trouble for having a small container of medical marijuana when she went hiking in Olympic National Park this summer.
President Barack Obama, she remembered, had said the federal government had "bigger fish to fry" than people who follow state marijuana laws, and Washington state had just legalized pot.
But a ranger pulled her over on a remote gravel road, and Strand wound up as one of at least 27,700 people cited for having pot on federal land since 2009, according to an Associated Press analysis of federal court data. The number of citations is small compared to the hundreds of millions of visitors to national parks, forests and monuments each year.

Rest of story at http://news.yahoo.com/thousands-cited-having-pot-federal-163610975.html
Looks like they dont surrender after all.

Top Bottom