the white and white fire first run

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

wassup farmers? this is the first time running the white and white fire and was wondering if anyone out there could clue me in on how much they stretch? im running a 1000w HPS.

I

ibTheMan

Most OG related stuff stretchs a fair amount, but alot of other factors into how much a plant will stretch, like Temp , RH, Kinda Bulbs, grow'n style ,and ferts.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I'll ride with you on this one. I will be doing the same thing here soon. Thanks for putting up a thread.

Cheers,
Crom

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll 2nd That

Got my paper and pen ready, seriously will be watching with interest. Hope you have a great grow

mal

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's good Mal?

That stretch sounds intense!

I'll post this here as it might help. While researching "The White", I found this. Enjoy.

"THE WHITE"

General Information

Type: Hybrid, trends towards Indica dominance

Genetics: Unknown, thought to be a phenotype/S1 bagseed from Triangle

Geographic Origin: Likely of Pakistan-Afghanistan origin originally, The White was popularized by Krome, who is out of the Southeast USA (Florida?)
Seed Company/Clone: Elite clone-only variety, though The White has been used in several crosses by breeders such as Dutchgrown Seeds, OGRaskal/Elite Genetics, and Reservoir Seeds

Description: Named “The White” for the color of the finished buds (which absolutely drip with resin glands), this strain seems to be somewhere in the Kush family but is thought to have come from Triangle, an elite Florida strain. It has thin yet sturdy branches and tends to fill up a space quickly while displaying good node spacing. Staking is recommended later in flowering, as the buds fill out nicely and the stems generally cannot support them on their own. Early resin production makes some people cut her early, but the last few weeks is when she really piles on the trichomes, so patience is a virtue.

History

Story: Straight from Krome via Lucid on icmag.com forums: “My favorite plant in the garden. It’s got a few names around my way, but the most common is simple “The White.” For me, this is the one that I judge all others by. This one has the high, flavor, potency, looks, everything. The only thing is that it yields like crap. I got it as a clone about 8 years ago from a friend and haven’t stopped growing her since. From what I’ve gathered it was from some seeds called “The Triangle”. Some friends grew it out and weren’t too thrilled and gave a cut to a friend. When he grew it it was the bomb! It’s been around in clone ever since.”

Another tidbit from Krome: “My strain “the white” has no relation to White Widow to the best of my knowledge. It’s called The White for one reason only; the color of the buds when finished. Looks like they were just rubbed in confectionery sugar or something. The real name of the strain is “Triangle.” Got the name from being a 3 way cross. Has nothing to do with location, as I’m far away from Cali and to the best of my knowledge, it was born and raised in my home town. The Triangle Kush is another local strain that’s been around for years. I really don’t want to get into its origins as it always seems to start a heated debate.”

Growing Information

Flowering Time: Krome says it’s perfect at 57 days, but growers have claimed it going into 70+ days

Preferred Growing Medium: Big feeder, though not a great yielder… it normally stretches 100-125% during flowering and responds well to early topping.

Patient Expectations

Scent: Lemon, pine, and hash, with some sweet qualities at times — definitely “Kushy” in nature

Flavor: Not necessarily known for its taste (many breeders cross it for its trichome coverage with another, tastier strain), The White gives off a pine-heavy taste with hints of Kush spice.

Effects: Starting with a strong numbness at the top of the head, The White is a mixed bag Indica and Sativa effects. It’s a fairly functional Indica-dominant experience with doses of mental focus and clarity breaking up the overwhelming potency. Relaxation and pain relief are its main medical qualities, and it won’t leave you totally zonked out as it finishes… it’s a smooth, clean strain in that regard.

Maybe someone can chime in to confirm all this, but if it's legit it gives us some info.

Cheers,
Crom

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

right on fellas. looks like im gonna have to do some tieing down or some super cropping. ill get some pics up sooner or later as the girls are only 3 days into flower.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
right on fellas. looks like im gonna have to do some tieing down or some super cropping. ill get some pics up sooner or later as the girls are only 3 days into flower.

I would tie them if you already flipped them. Wonder how they would do in a SCROG?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I would tie them if you already flipped them. Wonder how they would do in a SCROG?

ive been really thinkin about tossin up a net. i can already picture a canopy collapse. gonna be doin some pollen chuckin so i wanted to be able to dust some select branches on the plants thats why i havent done it yet. i also have Chemdog #4 and kens gdp in there for the project

Aligee

Aligee

Supercropping ( pinching stems) works good adds girth to the branches controls height once again good luck bruh !!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Supercropping ( pinching stems) works good adds girth to the branches controls height once again good luck bruh !!!

good lookin bruh. i have been pinching the stems to build girth but i havent been bending them over. thinkin bout runnin your gear next. its either that or CC tahoe.

have you ever heard of a plants female pre flowers being pollinated and producing seed when its still vegging?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter

I like to use a combo of both topping and supercropping. Aligee have you tried training early on in bloom with any success? I would think that it would stress his plants during the transition. I like to do all the cropping and training prior to flip. My approach is with a trellis, just like a SCROG, keep tucking tops under and around the underside of the screen till stretch is over. After the stretch I just let it do it's thing. This run I arranged plants about 8" taller than the screen under the screen, and flipped it. Allowing for the stretch to start at screen level. We'll see what happens.

That Chemdog #4 cross sounds super good! Are you doing a thread for that run? I need to pop my Chem Romance. I should hit my Chem Romance choice with some AlienDawg pollen! mmmm

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I like to use a combo of both topping and supercropping. Aligee have you tried training early on in bloom with any success? I would think that it would stress his plants during the transition. I like to do all the cropping and training prior to flip. My approach is with a trellis, just like a SCROG, keep tucking tops under and around the underside of the screen till stretch is over. After the stretch I just let it do it's thing. This run I arranged plants about 8" taller than the screen under the screen, and flipped it. Allowing for the stretch to start at screen level. We'll see what happens.

That Chemdog #4 cross sounds super good! Are you doing a thread for that run? I need to pop my Chem Romance. I should hit my Chem Romance choice with some AlienDawg pollen! mmmm

the crosses are gonna be with a blackwater male that was sfv leaning. i choose the stud out of 6 males then i collected the pollen and now im going to cross it to the white, white fire, Chemdog #4 and kens gdp. while collecting pollen i believe some got on the whites female pre flowers in veg and produced what appears to be viable seed. got a total of 3 off of 4 plants. does this seem possible? ive never heard of it before.

Aligee

Aligee

anything after the 1st week of bloom i wouldnt do ...it can possibly cause them to stress in that transition period im a vertical lamp grower my plants stretch but i dont have to worry bout them growing up to any hoods thank God Bigcheese ive never heard of preflowers in veg getting pollinated not sure if thats even possibly Good luck bruh pop them beans mayn lets see what ya find !!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

anything after the 1st week of bloom i wouldnt do ...it can possibly cause them to stress in that transition period im a vertical lamp grower my plants stretch but i dont have to worry bout them growing up to any hoods thank God Bigcheese ive never heard of preflowers in veg getting pollinated not sure if thats even possibly Good luck bruh pop them beans mayn lets see what ya find !!!

right on. i ask cuz i collected 3 seeds off my vegging white plants. theyre fully mature too. hope its not some hermie shit then. ill find out soon.

Aligee

Aligee

Ya crazy i tell you anything is possible the plants sole purpose is to produce fruit and reproduce offspring...crazy you got some seeds !!!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
we're going to have a grip of blackwater crosses soon homie! my beans are ripening up quick. blackwater x blue dream, la confidential, platinum bubba kush, mendo afgoo, cc lary og and euphoric og coming up soon! the timing couldn't have been more perfect man.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

we're going to have a grip of blackwater crosses soon homie! my beans are ripening up quick. blackwater x blue dream, la confidential, platinum bubba kush, mendo afgoo, cc lary og and euphoric og coming up soon! the timing couldn't have been more perfect man.

hell yeah. cant wait to see what all comes from these crosses. im glad they all accepted pollen. i want to try that PBK cross youre making.

Top Bottom