the white and white fire first run

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thats whats up big cheese finally getting that black water stud to get his freak on cant wait to the the results i have a studly white dawg male im gonna chuck some of his man love around good luck bro i know your gonna kill it!!

N

ncmaineac

topping

is topping a good idea with either of the two strains mentioned...????i have not seen in any of the threads i have read....thanks

n c

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah topping is just a great way to maximize your vertical space and utilize your lateral space all at once. I really enjoy using a trellis and just tucking the tops under till the stretch is done then just let them go. Nice even canopy,& even light distribution! Plus if the stretch is massive the trellis will help you tame it. Almost a must in tent growing IME. Best of luck Farmers!

Cheers,
Crom

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thats whats up big cheese finally getting that black water stud to get his freak on cant wait to the the results i have a studly white dawg male im gonna chuck some of his man love around good luck bro i know your gonna kill it!!

right on bruh. yeah he finally gets to do work. cant wait to get this done already haha. hell yeah let that shit fly and see what comes of it.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

is topping a good idea with either of the two strains mentioned...????i have not seen in any of the threads i have read....thanks

n c

mine are all topped multiple times and then get their legs shaved. you want everything at the top of the canopy cuz thats where the best quality herb is.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Any photographes yet?
nail-biting-cartoon-John-Martz.jpg

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

heres some flicks.

in the first pic you see i went and super cropped a streching branch on a white fire.

2nd and 3rd pic is a group shot. Kens gdp in the front middle

4th pic is a white fire top

5th pic is kens gdp un topped. its elevated as it is a much smaller plant

6th pic is a Chemdog #4

all plants are in 4 gal square plastic pots of pure coco - gold label

being fed botanicare pbp, karma, silica, calmag, bud blood and liquid carboload. wil be adding hygrozym tomorrow. they are under a 1000w hps that im getting a new horti for tomorrow. im in a 4'x40''x63'' tent and will be using c02 emersion.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Nice brotha,if you can spend a lil more veg time next round along with pinching try some lst work with the white fire I usually just drill some holes around the rims of my pots and use garden wire that comes on a lil spool from the hardware store/grow store you'll get all those auxins just surging to each shoot imo the sickest way to grow og the super strechy cuts anyway I remember when I was growin Chemdog #4 she branched out enough and didn't require lst but evryones does there thing that they like or works for them lookin like some beuties bro gone be some dank!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Nice brotha,if you can spend a lil more veg time next round along with pinching try some lst work with the white fire I usually just drill some holes around the rims of my pots and use garden wire that comes on a lil spool from the hardware store/grow store you'll get all those auxins just surging to each shoot imo the sickest way to grow og the super strechy cuts anyway I remember when I was growin Chemdog #4 she branched out enough and didn't require lst but evryones does there thing that they like or works for them lookin like some beuties bro gone be some dank!

right on. yeah id have to run with a lot less plants to do some lst. ive thought about doing 1 or 2 at a time with tons of training but not sure if id hit my goal. definantly worth thinkin bout tho. thanks bro i really hope these strains live up to the hype.

Latest posts

Top Bottom