the white x chem 91 skunk va,pestilence,og kush,pre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

this is what ive been up to everything is at day 32 looking good so far can definitely see the difference with out phosphoload.

first up og kush

The white x chem 91 skunk vapestilenceog kushpre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va
The white x chem 91 skunk vapestilenceog kushpre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va 2
The white x chem 91 skunk vapestilenceog kushpre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va 3
symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah more pics please, plus I wanna know where did you get that white x Chemdog 91 from bro?!

Venom818

Venom818

pestilence this bitch is a beast stacks like a Chemdog D but is making some og nugs have high hopes for this gal

IMG 0391
IMG 0369
Venom818

Venom818

white91

really excited about this one been wanting to try the skunk va forever this is close enough for me plus hopefully the white balanced the high alittle

IMG 0421
IMG 0419
IMG 0414
IMG 0425
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Bro

Plants look great, I'll have those pictures for you in a day or 2. Just bought a new camera that seems to do the job nicely. Hope all is well with you and yours, take care

mal

Venom818

Venom818

Plants look great, I'll have those pictures for you in a day or 2. Just bought a new camera that seems to do the job nicely. Hope all is well with you and yours, take care

mal

cool bro yeah would love to see those,yeah i bought a new camera to still leaning how to play with this thing i love taking cannabis pics might drop the 800 on a micro lens

Incredible looking tops Venom!! Greezy Sugar Ballz!!

thnx bro yeah these girls are super greasy some amazing smells coming in.

genepool

genepool

oh my venom bro that is what's up! You have some frisky ladies in ur garden bro cause they are all calling to me haha. Can you give Ms pestilence and white x Chemdog 91 skunk va my number, oh and don't tell og hehe... keep on keepin on bro.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

The pestilence is a sick cut, I wanted to score a few packs of the s1 from ink but have lost touch with the homie.... anyway your in for some fire with that an it looks like you already got her real happy.... Az

Venom818

Venom818

oh my venom bro that is what's up! You have some frisky ladies in ur garden bro cause they are all calling to me haha. Can you give Ms pestilence and white x Chemdog 91 skunk va my number, oh and don't tell og hehe... keep on keepin on bro.

LOL will do bro thnx fro looking here is the 98 bubba x Chemdog 91

IMG 0446
IMG 0445
IMG 0443
Venom818

Venom818

The pestilence is a sick cut, I wanted to score a few packs of the s1 from ink but have lost touch with the homie.... anyway your in for some fire with that an it looks like you already got her real happy.... Az

thnx bro this is my first run so she got my og feeding regimen seems to like it but im sure i can dial her in better with a couple runs.truly impressed with her structure plus if they come out anything likr the pics ive seen im in for a real treat.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

the pics look beautiful and that bubba chem cross looks like it will finish fast!

E

E.T.

wow venom, plants lookin' proper my man. gonna love that pestilence...she's a powerhouse. the others sound real nice as well. keep em coming...

TortureKill

TortureKill

Everything lookin johnblaze bro. I cant wait to run the 91 hybrids. Gonna be some sick females in these seeds. Some new elites popping up. Keep us updated on the progress my man

2DogWalker

Venom,

Thas a real nice line up homie, lookin healthy and proper bro that white x skunk va and bubbaxchem91 got me dreaming in the clouds man!! Good luck I hope u got a couple elites there man! Good luck w the finale, can't wait to hear how the whitexskunkva smokes should be serious headies bro...

Kind regards,
2dogwalker

Top Bottom