the white x chem 91 skunk va,pestilence,og kush,pre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

u really see a difference when u use gods fast and furious roots. at least i did.

now that youre using soil and teas are you gonna try to go all organic eventually?

thats the way to go, especially with all this top notch kill. you get the most flavor and the smoothest hits with organic soil. everything is just better with it even the high.

I really like the fast and furious roots still using it.

I like soil but i still have to work on it and get it where im producing constant results.ill still do it for the head.

I agree ive been trying to go as organic as possible in my coco and seeing a difference.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey Venom, you still running Cob's '91 White or the Bubba '91?

B

BlitzedKreg

white x Chemdog 91 in growmasters super soil

These were testers growmaster convinced me to run soil so i gave it a try, still scared to go all soil but im happy with the results. thnx growmaster and wayne for the inspiration.These guys always grow the kill in soil.

That looks like the dank bro! nice pics! Blow some smoke into the wind so i can smell that!

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

I agree ive been trying to go as organic as possible in my coco and seeing a difference.

Hey venom could you go into a little detail on how you use organics in coco>? Really interested in this.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter

I think I might have found it dank frank just dropped some of his Carolina blue x digiberry bx1 on ic check it out when you get a min I never thought I would ever buy BB seeds because well we all know how hard it is to find true BB in todays seeds until I saw danks cb x db its the real deal I think so when you get a min check it out I know I grabbed 2 packs .

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Told Medic which one i have and he said its the real deal heirloom one...the one that looks like bubba but its muffins. I'll get it out that way once i get a mom going, shes lookin a lot better this round in soil too btw.

Thats the pre 2k BB indica rite? she is super bomb i really hope i can find something in my cb x db or my blue magoo bx1 seeds i just got I'm sure I will DAMN TG alywas has the fire

true grit

true grit

Ya got it as Pre2k bb. heard it was a sati, but within a month of veg could tell it was straight kush looking. First round i grew her i fucked her up pretty good but folks still dug the muffin smoke. This round she is coming along nicely and is gonna at least gimme a good sample hopefully. Been hearing the same as you tho that some of these recent BB crosses are throwing some flame.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya got it as Pre2k bb. heard it was a sati, but within a month of veg could tell it was straight kush looking. First round i grew her i fucked her up pretty good but folks still dug the muffin smoke. This round she is coming along nicely and is gonna at least gimme a good sample hopefully. Been hearing the same as you tho that some of these recent BB crosses are throwing some flame.

sounds bomb ya the stank bros release of their Carolina blue x digiberry bx1 is some blueberry cream smelling bomb as far as pure bb this is as good as it gets in seed form from what I understand the lucky few that were able to get those beans are gonna have epic BB dank from what i have heard and seen. Dynasty seeds has some killer bb and huckleberry crosses also he has ben working on his blue lines for years now and has got some of Oregon best BB cuts to work with and as far as I know he is the only one to put the blue magoo in seed form starting with his blue magoo bx1 and he just dropped his newest version of huckleberry kush witch is some fire as well deff check him out when you get a min the dude is legit.

Top Bottom