*** The WHITE X CHEM D aka Dwhite AND WHITE X CHEM91(skunkva) ***

• Thread starter Empire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rocdiesel

Your plant's look amazing! quality grow over here.. I know I haven't spent much time posting more of a lurker but I had to say something about this.

E

Empire

thanks for the kind words..

DWHITE is definitely gonna be worked hard in my garden. shes a special kinda girl.

she makes incredible oil. tastes exactly like Chemdog D hash. and potent as all hell.

bubble are terps, not butane.
IMG_27571.JPG

C

canopia

Those strains look amazing. Can't decide which one I like the best but I am leaning towards the white X Chemdog D.

C

Chemfather

Breeder
Supporter
I made two great crosses using pure male pollen from 3 mature stardawg males and let them polinate 3 Chemdog D moms {real d cut}

Also Crossed my stardawg males to the real deal HEADBAND/daywreaker this cut came from the inner chem family and is the one that inmho has the best cross between chemmy and og. just suberb herb.

had about 25 of each in 1gal pots under t5 doin epic and garden had to come down they had just killer hybrid vigor and great leave uniformiy.

E

Empire

been workin this girl hard. she's a real special gal.

DWHIIIITEE MUTHAFUCKAS

chunk where you at

waddup chem-good to see ya around

soopy

soopy

Killer cross Empire, you got the skills man. Any plans to cross up the Banana?

O

Olds916

this looks epic brother!!! two of my favs as well. who do I have to kill to get some cuts of that. Those pics brought a tear to by. Looks like a job well done.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Any pics of that White91 and Bubba91? I got some W91xB91 goin right now. I cant wait to see what phenos I find. That DWhite looks fire, Empire! Keep on rockin', homie.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i got a different white x Chemdog D that ive been running and have found a few really fire phenos. looks very similar to your pics. its really amazing and produces super chunky heavy ass buds full of frost with that chemmy smell and hashy undertones. the higher yielding ones have less frost but are monsters. the lower yielding ones are the top notch frost monsters though.. i got a keeper thats just crystalized completely but without those bright ass red hairs that are usually on the white. pretty sure its chem dominant.. even has kind of a candy smell to the hashy chem scent it gives off. my last keeper that i lost was white dominant and was pure hashy fuel smell and i think a little frostier. im trying to find a male right now that would be the perfect male for white fire 3 and a few other girls i got.

i would like to compare this dwhite with it as well as try cobs white 91.. i ran a few of jj's white d's and they werent as good as the white x Chemdog D keeper but were still nice.. just lacked a loud smell.

love the pics!

Top Bottom