The White

• Thread starter cheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

Here's 24 whites under 6k, and 2 monster whites under 1200.

Plants are in about 3 gallons of un amended coco. Used botanicare cns17 bloom and ripe. Run went good considering I scrapped my first attempt months ago.

Notice that the plants fan leaves aren't touched. I'm thinking about finally experimenting with plucking fan leaves to increase yield.

The white
The white 2
The white 3
The white 4
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dang! Nicely done. I haven't seen The White grown into a little tree like that before. It looks like your yield off her was very good, too. I'm rather surprised that you were able to get them looking that good in 3gals, and in coir no less. You've clearly hit on the perfect formula for her. Very nicely done.

Oh! Did you say how long you vegged for on those girls? She's not exactly the stretchiest girl in the flock, IME.

C

cheech

Thank you for the kind words and likes.

I got this cut from a well known farmer on these boards, and I know other farmers have had the same cut.

No idea how yield went. I never hit the big numbers, I'll tell you that much. 1.25 per 1k would be fucking awesome.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Very nice, and I wouldn't be surprised if you got a superior yield off her. She's a difficult plant to grow for some, others figure her out immediately, and many, plenty just can't grow her without the minor Ca-related problems. And cloning her is nothing to be sneezed at, either. That's what makes seeing a roomful of this particular cut looking like that AWESOMEJUICE.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Damn nice gro! One hell of a show...thx for sharing!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Very very nice. I've just finished up with 5 .of them. The crystals are insane but I think the smoke laks taste! What's your take on her bro?. . Way to grow aswell. Wow:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

Them look amazing. My colas were huge and snapping the stems but your pheno looks killer. All nugs. Mine was real leafy aswell, that's why branches flopped on the floor. Amazing job man.

C

cheech

Yea, I agree. The taste is bland/hashy. The smell wreaks though, and I love it.

Thanks peeps.

spacebomb

spacebomb

So the White is supposed to be bifficult eh sea? Hmm that's why mine is so leafy maybee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom