the world's largest production site

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boston

furthermore after they get your genetics in a year or two what's the guarantee they are not gonna shitcan you and have your genetics

with that said I think somebody would have to be an idiot to not give it a run for its money

and I'm sure you're the man for the job so good luck in all your endeavors

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Did ammcan want access to your parent stock or mother plants?

Can you now take their parent stock or mother plants home to breed with?

Tnelz

Tnelz

THE WORLDS LARGEST PRODUCTION SITE

thaddeus "med-man" conrad is proud to announce to have accepted the "director of production" role at AMMCAN, the worlds largest indoor production site.

i am very ecxited about representing canada , as i have been , on a global export level. expect to see my mgm genetics in Uruguay, jamaica, isreal, south africa and holland. once the u.s. and other countries hop on board, them as well.

i want to thank everyone else for all your encouragement and disbelief in me, as it has been my main motivation to reach a higher standard of excellence.

i also have over 150-200 hybrids i have not yet released, so expect the largest menu of the highest quality and the lowest prices = med-man method

med-man
Congratulations bro. You deserve it. Your work all of it (seeds, nutes) is awesome. Good to see someone who does so much for the culture get a chance to really shine. Rock that shit to death bro!

Tmb

med man

med man

Breeder
PIC 2019
PIC 2020
PIC 2021
PIC 2022
PIC 2023
PIC 2027
PIC 2028
PIC 2029
PIC 2030
PIC 2019
PIC 2020
PIC 2021
PIC 2022
PIC 2023
PIC 2027
PIC 2028
PIC 2029
PIC 2030
PIC 2031
PIC 2032
PIC 2033
PIC 2034
PIC 2038
PIC 2041
PIC 2039

anyone know of a good electric golf cart brand? getting around is a job in itself :-)

more pics to come sooner then later

med-man

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Thats great to have a big new place to grow. I'm just wondering if you got your LTB yet? So when your up and running where you getting your starting materials? Are you the RPIC?

slumdog80

slumdog80

The pictures where you can't see to the other end of the greenhouse blew my mind to honest..
I am really glad to see they gave this job to someone that's been at it through everything.

Tweed hired someone that was growing lilies and petunias a two years ago. Put those jokers out
of business.

Top Bottom