the world's largest production site

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ElManiaco

ElManiaco

I couldn't even imagine the possibilities of such a grow plant. It's mind-boggling to say the least. So in terms of pests, diseases, fungi, etc., how is this prevented from entering the buildings/grow buildings via people walking in/out? Do you have to walk thru a decontamination area and/or wear special suits? I could imagine all the factors that come into play when managing such a facility.
AND congrats Med-man!!!

Chili Bu

Chili Bu

fantastic med man!
congrats were expressed during my last Chili Bu Chop Shop 4:20 vid

glad to hear of your continuing successes and am still catching your show (altho a day late, LOL)

take care brother,
keep on crushing the crickets

;)

med man

med man

Breeder
hey caveman,

thanks, its my pleasure

kagyu

you hit the nail on the head amigo

med-man

slumdog80

slumdog80

Someone just received that from Tweed aka your competition MedMan :bag::wtf::eek:
Tweed

slumdog80

slumdog80

I don't think you will be having to worry about your light bill... I still thought you would enjoy that photo.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Technically, If you not growing there yet, you're not even a competitor yet, you just have a bunch of space with a plan..Tweed's product looks like shit though, so you should have no problem competing

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I'd say if he has the right support team he will CRUSH the competition. There will be no competition.

@med man get yourself a bike amigo! Is that big wind turbine included with your facility too?

Dunge

Dunge

you just have a bunch of space with a plan..Tweed's product looks like shit though, so you should have no problem competing
What is the plan?
Tweed's product looks to me like its cut up, not necessarily shit.
My thought is that knowing how to grow pot has little to do with a facility this size.
This is going to be about managing staff and maintaining infrastructure.
And controlling 'shrinkage'.

med man

med man

Breeder
hey dunge

you are bang on man. my methods are universal. so very easy to predict. on the other hand, handling and processing will make or break us all.

tweed has 1 month of experience, i have 22 years personal, and 7 years with med-man brand. i am pretty sure being established for almost a decade before any other provider is a nice buffer. plus being known for setting a new canadian standard helps a ton as well.

it is sad but true but i foresee most of my battles being with IP in the courts. people have been jocking my style since i was a wee lad, i dont see that changing with any trite corps either

med-man

slumdog80

slumdog80

What is the plan?
Tweed's product looks to me like its cut up, not necessarily shit.
My thought is that knowing how to grow pot has little to do with a facility this size.
This is going to be about managing staff and maintaining infrastructure.
And controlling 'shrinkage'.

The guy who posted the picture said that is exactly how it came out of the jar. He also said there was absolutely no smell.
There were more pictures equally as bad. Untrimmed larf.

Top Bottom