The X-tractor I

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
its not an idea, its just logic. and i tested it too. my fat tube gets lower yield with the same amount of tane used.

anyhow ya, those okief are plenty thin from what i have seen.

S

Somnambulist

also, it says 9/64 allen wrench not included. I'm sure its easily attainable, but what part is it for exactly?

I took a look at the site, and it looks like its for tightening the clamp that holds the screen on to the bottom of the tube.

K

KingCrimson

My xtractor just came in the mail today, and nope the collar for the screen is secured by a flathead, the allen key is for the little collar that holds the tripod for if you want to adjust that up or down.

K

KingCrimson

I <3 my x tractor. :cool0010:

http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/Photo244.jpg

http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/Photo243.jpg

not even a bud run either. :rock

F

FastForward

Mine arrived in the post today - a lot smaller than I expected but looking forward to using it....

IMG 7488
Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
does colibri only make one kind of butane, i just orderd the same okief you and picked up some colibri, did the mirror test and it passed but my bottle does not say zero impurities or look like either of the ones pictured, think theres mult. kinds or is it just a difference in packaging

lets see a pic of your cans.. i never heard of more than one quality, just can size.

K

KingCrimson

wow that oil looks great how much bud/butane did you use

me? thats one run with 1 can of vector, only sugar leaf from manicuring buds and buds. I get much much less yeilds with my own material, but I was at my pal's place and well, lets just say hes a better horticulturist than I. Time is on his side. :fighting0040: but I am the hash master of the duo.

a lot smaller than I expected but looking forward to using it....

Thats what I said too. I was like F**K should have gotten the 2 or 4 (even though I think those are absurd, how are you suppose to hold 4 cans in 4 tubes at once? lol - maybe I just havn't put enough thought into it)

But after doing a few runs and getting the packing technique down and whatnot, I have to say any bigger would likely be too much. I might like a double tall one if that wouldn't detriment anything but at the same time, its hard enough to get the frozen herb out of that small a tube, I don't want to imagine what it'd be like with double the weight or friction or whatever.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i found the small diameter a bit small to work with. be nice a tad wider.

T

TheMSDR

I just purchased one of these and was wondering what the best butane to use would be and if any one knew of a bulk vendor. I am located in So Cal. Thanks!

S

Stanky420

I just purchased one of these and was wondering what the best butane to use would be and if any one knew of a bulk vendor. I am located in So Cal. Thanks!

if you have access to colibri i reccomend using it.. vector is the next best thing. i just use a martha stewart stainless steel turkey baster, no need for some contraption

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
why all the attention to detail andd then the rubber stopper on top?

E

e.c. junglist

those look like the ones hashbean used in his oil-making video but he had three attached together.

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

i bought one of these love the hands free works grate and grate price from o kief happy grow The Cali. Kid

S

Somnambulist

Hi all,

So I got an O'Kief tube the other day, and have a question for you o'kief tube owners...

I noticed that when I opened up the package, the rubber stopper thing absolutely reeks like rubber. I mean, you can smell the thing almost across the room when it is sitting on the table.

Is it going to make my oil smell/taste like rubber? Is there something I should do to it to reduce the smell a bit? Or is this just common, and am I concerned over nothing?

Thanks!

JH420

JH420

I have a question for OKeefe users as well...are you guys using a coffee filter with the provided screen or just the supplied screen?

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a question for OKeefe users as well...are you guys using a coffee filter with the provided screen or just the supplied screen?

I'm just using the provided screen with no additional coffee filter. Works like a charm!

N

NorcalKid

Yup just got my tubes! Theses things are very well made and a great value for what you get. I opted to get a triple 12" model and it's really nice, I'm very impressed. Fast shipping too! Anyways just have a concern that I'd like people who know what they're talking about to help me out with. I have nom intentions of doing this indoors as I have a sunroom in the middle of my house with no roof so completely ventilated. My only concern is that i BBQ out there and was just wondering if maybe the starter on the propane BBQ might be of some concern. Common sense tells me that unless I push the button to click on the flame I'll be ok but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Please lemme know if I'm just being crazy or if I should just remove my BBQ before I start, thank you!

Top Bottom