Theory Of Mine

• Thread starter Two.Bears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bannacis

Bannacis

Looks ok here in Australia you can buy in recycled food grade plastic that you stack there feed trays on each other I use to have 30 x 7 layer farms I just keep mine simple in the two black bins I showed in the pic but again it's best to only feed them straw , newspapers and cardboard the worms love the glue cardboard is stuck to get her with its full of Boron which is the worms Fav food to find first . Good luck with the building of your farm .
The thing is about what you feed your worms is the results of the quality of their castings.
Newspaper and cardboard glue has no beneficial input to the worms... the castings will literally be shit... No nutrients...
Coffee grounds and egg shells, banana peels, and dead plant material all add specific nutrients to the worm...and eventually to the castings. Giving your worms some super rich food will increase the quality of the castings.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The thing is about what you feed your worms is the results of the quality of their castings.
Newspaper and cardboard glue has no beneficial input to the worms... the castings will literally be shit... No nutrients...
Coffee grounds and egg shells, banana peels, and dead plant material all add specific nutrients to the worm...and eventually to the castings. Giving your worms some super rich food will increase the quality of the castings.
Far from it buddy look at the chart I got back from it being tested years back I used the same method to the contrary I bet to differ .....

Bannacis

Bannacis

Far from it buddy look at the chart I got back from it being tested years back I used the same method to the contrary I bet to differ .....
So did you send any samples of casting with a feeding regiment of using coffee grounds, egg shells and plant material..???.
I'm talking using a good worm food schedule... Super food going in always has super crap coming out....I KNOW that for a fact. Your test chart just shows what the results are from what you feed them. Feeding them different foods can change your amounts ppm of specific elements.
I'm not saying that your results wont work, but it is known that different worm food and different worm species can change your end results. If you think your way is the only way, then more power to ya.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
So did you send any samples of casting with a feeding regiment of using coffee grounds, egg shells and plant material..???.
I'm talking using a good worm food schedule... Super food going in always has super crap coming out....I KNOW that for a fact. Your test chart just shows what the results are from what you feed them. Feeding them different foods can change your amounts ppm of specific elements.
I'm not saying that your results wont work, but it is known that different worm food and different worm species can change your end results. If you think your way is the only way, then more power to ya.
No I like to feed my chooks the food scraps so I get a better N for my compost , the wormtea and castings are more a soil conditioner spreading out good pathergines which multiply and take up the space so bad pathergines don't move in that's my experience in many more applications than growing a weed .

Bannacis

Bannacis

That's what I was saying...lol I have two different worm bins that I feed differently.
for veg and flower, plus two different compost piles.
All in all it's about what you have available to make your grow work. Cannabis adapts, and its simple to make happy.
Grow em big down under... cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom