• Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I thought they would have went higher - cant wait to see them gals grown out

S

Steve Z

damn that guy that paid 223 got shippin for a buck! lol!

congrats winners....

im curious to who the test packs went out to a couple months back, where those bitches at!??

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
im curious to who the test packs went out to a couple months back, where those bitches at!??

Very true, all different kinds went out. No one has really started testing em out.(cept you steve) I would think a test batch goes out at a time frame as to where SOME documentation get posted; thus to incorage growers to pick them up when the real drop comes... Right?

Edit; Cal and Tacoma are doing good with showing the triple Kush too.

:)

S

Steve Z

and i didnt even see those bitches on the test thing too (triple kush) or that def woulda been my top 3 haha. im stoked i got the one i want, time will tell flipped em yesterday.

i wanna know where all of them went, and why im the only one that did a thread on em (im just excluding you tacoma and cal cause i didnt see the triple kush dankness as a tester option)

i mean im sure that happens all the time, testers just hoarded (wtf assholes)

just sucks i wanna see this fire before i buy it!!!

U

up yours

Was not me so I give the congrats to who won auction on the 223$ my bid was 222 max I hope all of you will get and grow so we can see these before march drop and steve z good luck on those point break wishing you success my brother I am starting karmas choc Chemdog D chunk and happy brother bx1 as I am most looking forward to them peace to all

2DogWalker

Karma Thanks much,
Can't wait to show the white og as much respect as possible. Good lookin out

Top Bottom