There is somthing on the way........

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

My boy sended some packs in for you all, i just dont know what's in it. So i will have to wait for logic to recieve.

But i do know there is some White OG in there.

:character0111::character0111:

S

Steve Z

:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

are prices set??? just asking cause im a cheap ass and its christmas season, but i will easily not buy the kid a G.I. joe with the kung fu grip just to get at these.

jagle

jagle

anyone wanna call up my gf and drop a subtle hint to her for a xmas present haha

winta

winta

your a f'n jerk for not gettin your son a gi joe......but i might give up my sons tricycle money for some gear :giggle :icon_spin: LMAO

:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

are prices set??? just asking cause im a cheap ass and its christmas season, but i will easily not buy the kid a G.I. joe with the kung fu grip just to get at these.

S

Steve Z

hey

a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do my friend

LOLOLOLOL

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
My boy sended some packs in for you all, i just dont know what's in it. So i will have to wait for logic to recieve.

But i do know there is some White OG in there.

:character0111::character0111:

That is so awesome! It will be like a xmas gift. My goodness all the great bean drops and I'm really low on funds right now. Great new either way!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

cant wait :) hope logic posts some type of timeframe ...either way will spend the next little while camping :)

peace
jj

bonkia

bonkia

WHite og!!! yes! yes! Time to pitch a tent im gonna be camping this

K

Karma Genetics

they landed, Here is what's there already.

happy kush - 10 packs
kush o nesia - 10 packs
karmas white og - 5 packs
sour jack - 4 packs
sssdh x jack - 4 packs

All buy now exept the White OG that will be auction.

I will get some more over, Just no more White OG till march.

Good luck all.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
wtf logic im going to go broke with all thats dropping santa is not going to have any $ for the kids this year lol

jagle

jagle

wtf logic im going to go broke with all thats dropping santa is not going to have any $ for the kids this year lol

ahaha same, thats 120 dollars of stuff the last few days i want, reckon the girlfriend is getting coal this year haha

S

Steve Z

120 dude im short of 400 and havent even touched the top dawg or this one. FUCK haha

jagle

jagle

120 dude im short of 400 and havent even touched the top dawg or this one. FUCK haha

haha thats what having a small closet grow does, if i had anything the size you have im sure i would be dropping more

S

Steve Z

and i really want these white og's, but honestly the growth on these point breaks (i'll update soon when i toss em into 12/12) are somethin. must be a killer male or something karma.

the highest i'll go on the auctions are like 300. there better not be fuckin fake bidders or i will seriously scream.

OH GREAT and i remembered conns. drop too haha shittt the girl is going to be mad....

i'll be stocked for like 10 years after this, home crosses for the rest of my life lol

Top Bottom